The Island of Misfit Seasonistas

Have you ever posted to the Island?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last night, I performed at my first open mic in three years. One song was my entry for Season 284... this was the second song...

My attempt to generate a sing along at the open mic. There were language issues. I shoulda learned how to say "sing along with me" in Burmese.

This is an old Del Reeves song I stumbled across recently I thought would make for a good challenge for the banjo uke, and it did! Lots of pickin' on this one.

This is a Jim Lauderdale song I heard for the first time yesterday. I liked it, so I worked it up quick today.

The International Bluegrass Music Association's annual convention and World of Bluegrass festival will be in Raleigh at the end of September. So we're working on some bluegrass songs. Including this one, just for fun. I'm sure most of you know it.

Here's another Jim Lauderdale song I heard the other day and worked up real quick. This was the best take I could get in the time I had for now.

HI everyone. Somehow I survived the last year! I'll be back in action soon. I am still sick but don't want it to have been a full year since my last video. Til then keep the party going!

kelly

HI everyone. Somehow I survived the last year! I'll be back in action soon. I am still sick but don't want it to have been a full year since my last video. Til then keep the party going!

kelly

Hello Kelly - So happy you're back!

Top Bottom