The Island of Misfit Seasonistas

Have you ever posted to the Island?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been mostly absent from the Seasons of late because I was working on getting a trio project off the ground. This is a video shot live at our very first gig last week.

Christopher... wow.. that was great.. I feel reluctant to step on that amazing performance and video with shennanigans from Hobart, but there's no place else for this.

Jon and I went back the week 410 Random Song Generator and rolled the dice. After finding "I am a jealos lover who obsesses over my partner's ex-parter" far too personal and emotive before alcohol, we switched over to the Random Historical Figure side.. in the randomly chosen key of A (honestly!)... We got that famous Roman notable.. Cicero... I may have got the history a bit off but from memory...

too late to share the finished video for Pa's season so I am chucking it here.

DO-OVER!
You people are so nice! I posted a version of this for Ylle's Memories Season this week, but I thought it was too painful hearing myself struggle to hit (and miss) some of those high falsetto notes. I dropped the key a half-step to reduce the strain on my vocal chords and I think the result is a little less stomach-churning than the former. I will drop it here on the island....

Another one from the Two Little Woodpeckers!

Suits Ryan's God theme but I wanted to play one of my sadly neglected nice old guitars...a 1951 small body Gibson..LG-2.

This dates back to June, 2009. JT Shea hosted a contest here on UU with a devilish theme... I think this might have been my first contest.

Top Bottom