Song Help Request Jakes version of Get Lucky (Daft Punk)

I like the cover very much too. Just tried to play it. I think I got the right chords but am still practising the right hand. However, I uploaded the chords:

Jake-Shimabukuro---Get-Lucky.pdf

You have to get the rythm yourself, but that's a beginning :)

When I'm done I will probably upload a video on youtube (check G Ukulele's channel)

Thanks for introducing me to this. I don't like the original, but Jake's version is great. :)

Thanks for doing this. I've got the first page down pretty well now.

Can I ask, what software did you used to put together the tab and the stave?

I used TuxGuitar, which is some kind of freeware version of GuitarPro. Pretty easy to handle.

The difficult part of the song is to get the rythm right, although your left hand needs to be quick as well. I'm still practising...

I discovered two errors in my tabs:

1) Jake plays the main picking theme (eg, measure #5) ending on the 5th fret of the 1st string instead of 10th fret 2nd string. Same note, but Jake slides his index finger down which kind of sounds smoother.

2) Jake plays the high g-chord (eg, end of measure 15) using 10th fret on 1st string AND 12th fret on 2nd string (my tab only says 10th fret on 1st, which also sounds ok but I like Jake's better).

So far. Hope you enjoy :)

G

Thanks! Do I have to download the File Upload software to get this? I'm on a work computer right now so downloading software is a no-no.

Thanks

I like the cover very much too. Just tried to play it. I think I got the right chords but am still practising the right hand. However, I uploaded the chords:

Jake-Shimabukuro---Get-Lucky.pdf

You have to get the rythm yourself, but that's a beginning :)

When I'm done I will probably upload a video on youtube (check G Ukulele's channel)

could you please copy and paste the tabs because the pdf doesn't exist nymore?

Top Bottom