Song Help Request "Minor Swing" by: Django Reinhardt Anyone have an Arrangement?

Reno Dave

Reaction score
Aloha to all in UU,
I have reviewed all the postings and videos of this song on UU and on the web. I have a general idea of the crux of this cool song by merging together bits and pieces that have already been posted on UU. My question is simply this, does anyone have an arrangement of this song that they are willing to share. I would be grateful to receive any thing that you might have put together.
Thanks......
Reno Dave

Do you have a link to a video you're particularly interested in?

The thing about the song is that it's very, very loosely structured. You've got that opening riff and a similar closing riff, and that's it! The "middle" part is just improvised soloing over the chords.

So when you say you're looking for an "arrangement", do you mean you're looking for some sort of transcribed solo?

If you just want the intro, outro, and chords, here's a good link (the tab is for guitar, but should give you the basic idea).

JJ

Ian and JJ,
Thanks for responding to my post. There is no particular video or arrangement of this song that I am interested in. It will be played by me as a solo on ukulele. If someone has already tabbed an arrangement of this song (their own interpretation or arrangement) with chords and solos and was willing to share it with me I would be grateful. The link that JJ sent me was helpful and I will start to incorporate that into what I have already.
Thanks Guys.......
Reno Dave

Top Bottom