FS: Collings UC1 K Concert Ukulele

PhilipT

Reaction score
Up for sale is my fantastic Collings UC1 K Concert Ukulele! Outstanding build quality, voice, detail - everything you expect from the Collings folks. This particular instrument has relatively low play time, and is in superb condition with no issues (basically looks like new.) Very attractive Koa uke!

As you may know, Collings' prices on new ukes were recently raised (believe the 1 K series now list at $1,450, sell for a bit over $1,300), and availability is currently fairly limited.

Reduced Price: $1,025 and I will pick up insured shipping and PayPal fees. Includes pictured original case. Thanks for looking, and happy to answer any questions - Phil

( Here is a link to my Photobucket folder with more pictures of this uke.)

http://s72.photobucket.com/user/guitars52/library/Collings%20UC1%20K%20Ukulele?sort=3&page=1

P1040958.jpg

P1030030.jpg

P1030036.jpg

P1030049.jpg

P1030025.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beautiful instrument and looks like a one-piece front and back. New ones are retailing for $1,440 (plus tax!) so you have it at a great price. Good luck with the sale and try to be patient because your uke is absolutely going to sell.

That's a beautiful instrument and looks like a one-piece front and back. New ones are retailing for $1,440 (plus tax!) so you have it at a great price. Good luck with the sale and try to be patient because your uke is absolutely going to sell.

New Kid, believe it or not, koa Collings one models are now $1,755! You quoted the the mahogany price. I know: GASP! Haha... Deal of the century here...

I'm very interested in your uke. May I ask what is motivating the sale?
Thanks,
Phil

Thanks to all for the interest in my Collings Uke, and also sorry for some of the slow responses while I was ill. The Uke has been SOLD - Thanks Vansa! And after reading soupking's post about even higher Collings price increases than I was aware of (which might have impacted my asking price) , and the fact that I lowered my price even a bit more - the Buyer got a screaming deal on this one! And good for them. I have had my share of extraordinary deals over the years, so in a way it's kind of nice knowing someone else is going to be in that place on something I'm selling.

Top Bottom