Most trustworthy review website?

I could not agree more Andrew.

thanks for those promoting my site.

I struggle with putting out negative reviews (Believe it or not) and I run with the motto
"the internet is an amazing thing. anybody with an internet connection can be a reviewer"

in the end I go with my gut and try to be fair. I have written many reviews to only rewrite them again and again, then I post them.
I would say www.theukulelesite.com is awesome, along with the reviews here.

Reviewers often go beyond their level of expertise in criticism. You can keep it real and still not be right.

Many times I've written a scathing review just to yank it a week later, or not even post it. First, I'm just not in a good position to publish criticism. But even more importantly, I've realized that being tactful is the most helpful, and even in some ways, truthful.

At the nit pickiest, no builder is perfect, same as the seller, player, and reviewer. Builders and models change and players technique and criteria varies. My opinion is only one and even the great players around me will hear and feel differently. I see people choose different models than I would every day. And it was the right choice for them. In the price range you are looking, the differences simply inspire differently (why it may not be your last purchase). Look, listen, and take it all with a grain of salt.

I could not agree more Andrew.

thanks for those promoting my site.

I struggle with putting out negative reviews (Believe it or not) and I run with the motto
"the internet is an amazing thing. anybody with an internet connection can be a reviewer"

in the end I go with my gut and try to be fair. I have written many reviews to only rewrite them again and again, then I post them.
I would say www.theukulelesite.com is awesome, along with the reviews here.

Thanks Tim. Always a work in progress. I've probably read everything you published. I know you try to be equally honest and fair. You also let the builders respond to any criticism. In the end we can share our view for people and they are responsible for the decisions and who they deal with for support. Hey, I promise to catch up with you at this years NAMM. Take care.

Top Bottom