Couple of new games

Whilst waiting for GTA V to be released on PC (My PS3 only gets used as a media extender, to stream video from my PC to my TV), I thought I'd find a couple more things to keep me occupied:

Saints Row 4:

If you've played SR3, this is more of the same...MUCH more!

The same humour, violence, humorous violence, cars, guns, and...well, if you know the series, you'll know what to expect. Likeable characters, an engaging plotline and more laughs per minute than any 10 games combined.

Oh yeah, this time you're playing as the President of the USA. And it has aliens, too.

Just don't let your kids or granny watch over your shoulder.

Payday 2:

4 player, online, co-operative, think-em-up. Imagine Left 4 Dead...take away the zombies, add cops. Now, instead of running through the level, shooting frantically at zombies whilst searching for the exit, the idea is to plan and execute a bank heist/jewellery store robbery, then running through the level, shooting frantically at cops whilst searching for the exit when everything goes pear-shaped.

Both highly recommended for anyone who's sense of fun is more highly developed than their sense of moral outrage.

I forgot to ask when you joined...where in Lincs are you? I (despite living 60 miles away) work on Brayford Wharf.

We have a few sites up there. We look after all the IT for Lincolnshire County Council, the councillors and a whole bunch of schools. Oh yeah, and Lincoln Fire & Rescue as well. I think I've fixed a few computers in the library up your way.

I played GTA V briefly the other day....................................................................................................................................it's AWESOME!

Well dude!I like need for speed game because in European countries mostly people have liked and played that game So,buddy do you like that game???????????????????????????:)

Top Bottom