Infinity Blade III is out today

Looking forward to playing Infinity Blade III today. I really enjoyed Infinity Blade and Infinity Blade II. I am sure this will be a quality game as well. Definitely one of the best game franchises for my iPads and iphones. I even read the book Infinity Blade Awakenings when it came out.

With GTAV out today, I'm sure the makers of this game are deeply gratified there's at least one person hyped about their release.

With GTAV out today, I'm sure the makers of this game are deeply gratified there's at least one person hyped about their release.

I used to play multiple systems. I was the guy in line for my new play stations. Now days I usually just play ipad games. For iPad this has crazy good graphics and gameplay. I am not worried about their sales. They will have plenty.
Considering,I started out as a kid with Mattel hand held football moving little red blips on a screen. This is exciting for me.:D

I used to play multiple systems. I was the guy in line for my new play stations. Now days I usually just play ipad games. For iPad this has crazy good graphics and gameplay. I am not worried about their sales. They will have plenty.
Considering,I started out as a kid with Mattel hand held football moving little red blips on a screen. This is exciting for me.:D
:agree:

Getting older and more responsible takes its toll. I still have a PS3 and Xbox360, but Halo 4 is still in the shrink wrap (I bought it on the release date). I don't have time for everything, so video games have lost their place.

Is it bad to admit that I have not beat infinity blade 1? I can't beat the boss... I have infinity blade 2, but have never played it... Pathetic.

On the other hand, I enjoy playing my ukes... ;)

:agree:

Getting older and more responsible takes its toll. I still have a PS3 and Xbox360, but Halo 4 is still in the shrink wrap (I bought it on the release date). I don't have time for everything, so video games have lost their place.

Is it bad to admit that I have not beat infinity blade 1? I can't beat the boss... I have infinity blade 2, but have never played it... Pathetic.

On the other hand, I enjoy playing my ukes... ;)

Haha! I understand. I still love video games, but spare time is not my friend. I think my kids get more use out of my games than I do.

Top Bottom