Ways to Support this Forum and Keep it around

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Keeping this forum up and running is very expensive and takes a lot of time. If you find any value from these forums at all. Please consider supporting us to keep it up and running. Here are some easy ways to do so:

Buy a UU VIP subscription.
This will give you a bunch of additional features to the forum and your contribution will be easily recognizable.

Donate directly to the Forum

Donate Link
This page will bring you to a paypal donate button which you can use to donate directly to the forum. It's not tax deductible, but if you like the forum, consider it a way to keep it around.

If you're looking to learn how to play the Uke, our UU+ service is a great place to start. It'll give you access to hundreds of hours of video tutorials and we're adding to it all the time. We really feel its the best way to learn and get better quickly at the ukulele and we have free trials and money back guarantees available. This is how we can afford to keep the forum around.

Buy some UU Merch

UU Merch Store
Love the forum and want your clothing to match your love for the uke? Check out our merch store where we have Ukulele Underground T-shirts and more.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. I was cruising through their case selection.

I've updated the original posts with all the was possible to support this forum and keep it around.

Thanks so much to everyone for their support.

Annual payment made today via PayPal. Thanks for having the forum.

I've updated the original posts with all the was possible to support this forum and keep it around.

Thanks so much to everyone for their support.

Just sent an email re: double billing for VIP

it was taken down a while ago. as I understand it, it may resurface as a different venture.

Is it possible to have an email to us sent when a member reply's to or adds to an email we have posted ?

Sorry to bother you. I guess I'm just not on top of things today. I was told to click "ways to support this forum" to sign up for VIP. I have done so but it brings up the discussion but I do not see any play=ce to sign up. Could you tell where to go?

Will PayPal automatically charge me each year or do I need to set a reminder in my calendar to do it myself?

I can support by designing for you, im a professional Graphic Designer. I can help you create promotions, Banners and Logos. A bit of look to this awesome blog:)

I want to buyou a UU tshirt how do I do that?

From what I understand, the shirts are temporarily unavailable...

Top Bottom