Seasonistas jamming with Seasonistas

...this is also on the Isle of Blues , but is also a virtual jam ...because Fred might have found it a bit of a trek to my shack ....and vice versa........still ...it's one thing that compooters are good for..........great fun I had ....you may not ....lol

CJ

And here is Bev O Muke being trampled on by a raucous doofer uker.....

here's another recent one, voluntary collab this time..(I love the idea of hijacking vids and adding tracks to them - I think I'll have to try that)..
On this one, Lynda did the basic track, I overdubbed Octave Bari and growling, and added a verse that I made up all by myself.
We are both quite pleased with it I think!
http://youtu.be/5J7w4CJ2mzc

bird's eye view of my ukelele & Booli (from Season 109)

Following the wise recommendation from Ginny in the Season 109 thread, I am sharing the video from when BEVOMU (Lynda) kindly invited me to collaborate with her for Season 109.

I felt so honored and privileged to participate with someone so talented and wonderful.

Full details about our session are here, which is a direct link to the post in that thread.

Season 109 was hosted by ukuLily Mars, and the theme was 'Girls Just Wanna Write Songs', and our entry was 'Love Comes' by Bananarama.
:nana:

http://youtu.be/onksjynsgsQ

Last edited:

SERIOUS fun here---Miriam and Steffen of the Ukelites from Munich, Saverio from Abbiategrasso, and two Turners from North Carolina play together in an Italian farmhouse that's at least 500 years old.

On a recent Soutnern swing, I was able to meet up with a couple of Seasonistas who I greatly admire - decaturcomp and Southside Mike. I've done remote collaborations with both of them, but it was nothing but joy to meet them in person and play together. We did a number of tunes, but this was the only one we got recorded. Alan and I jammed together again the next night - videos from that session coming up.

Here's one I did with Alan the next night. I love this later Dylan song - for those of you out there who think he faded away after the 60s (or 70s), this great one is from this century.

Totally forgot to add these. Sean (Ukuleledaddy) came and stayed with us in Cloverdale for what turned out to be one of the best times we have ever had. So great I am hoping he comes back...I don't think we scared him off.

Top Bottom