FS: LoPrinzi Custom Nova Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizziep

Reaction score
This is a custom Nova Baritone built in July 2011, serial number 4489. The Nova model comes with patented Thurman multi-dimensional sound ports. Usually the Nova is made in mahogany, but I ordered it in koa, so it was custom built by Auggie and Donna LoPrinzi. It's a sweet, mellow uke with excellent playability in near new condition. I've decided to sell it because I have two baritones (but I could easily be convinced to keep it).

In 2012 I brought this uke to the Denver UkeFest. Aldrine and Aaron of UU both commented on it. In fact, Aaron asked if he could play it for a while. We went backstage where he sat in a quiet corner and noodled around with it... therefore, this uke has been professionally played!

I have owned many ukuleles and this is one of the best sounding instruments I have ever heard. The playability, tone, projection, and nuance accessible from this uke are absolutely amazing.The Thurman multi-dimensional sound ports allow the player to hear the nuances of the uke and really appreciate the projection. It is gorgeous and light as a feather. This uke is in exceptional condition.

Without exaggeration, this uke is one in a thousand. Whoever gets it will cherish it as I have and hopefully be able to play it as it deserves.

Specs

• Top, Back and Sides: Koa
  • Fingerboard: Ebony
  • Position Markers: Mother of Pearl
  • Logo: Mother of Pearl
  • Finish: Natural
  • Frets: 20
  • Bone nut and saddle
  • Width of nut: 1.5"
  • Worth Strings
  • Tuners: Grover open gear tuners
  • Patented Thurman multi-dimensional sound ports
  • Ebony end pin and strap button. No pick-up.
  • Bronze tweed, hard shell case

Pictures
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Asking $950 (USD) which includes shipping within the continental USA. I will be happy to ship outside CONUS, but we'll need to discuss shipping costs. I'll accept PayPal, Google Wallet, or cashier's check. Any questions, requests for more photos or sound clips, please PM me or post in the thread.

Last edited:
Wow, great deal. Bet it sounds awesome

Yes, this uke has a beautiful tone and sounds awesome.

This is a beauty! Looks like you have taken great care of it.

Dear Lizzie,

I am interested.
However, I am in Munich Germany, and thus you may want to determine shipping cost.

If you get back to me (preferably via JWibo@aol.com) with a complete quote and your paypal information, we could call this a deal!
(Please keep in mind that paypal creams off about 4.5 %, but you may want to add this to your quote).

All the best,
Jobst

hi jowib,

I will work on a quote this week and send you an update by email.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom