"Bring the Song" CD challenge - starring YOU!!!

GrumpyCoyote

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Here's how it works...

Need motivation to write songs?

We all post one original per month - we help each other with ideas, and to stay motivated.

You post the songs as a response to this vid, and message me with a link.

At the end of 12 months, we'll vote on 12 songs and I'll pay to have them produced and pressed onto CDs... any proceeds from the sale of the CDs will go to the production of the next challenge.

Rules are summarized at the end of the vid if you want to skip ahead...

Here's how it works...

Need motivation to write songs?

We all post one original per month - we help each other with ideas, and to stay motivated.

You post the songs as a response to this vid, and message me with a link.

At the end of 12 months, we'll vote on 12 songs and I'll pay to have them produced and pressed onto CDs... any proceeds from the sale of the CDs will go to the production of the next challenge.

Rules are summarized at the end of the vid if you want to skip ahead...

Here is my month 1 entry for the BRING THE SONG CD CHALLENGE

City Streets - 3 Haikus

I have recorded this very quickly to encourage others to join the challenge.

Join in, it's a great idea.

KEN

Great ide Grumpy! As I commented on youtube - I'm in! But I might not come up with a song every month - you have to bear in mind I have to write lyrics in my second language and it can be a little frustrating...

But I will do my best!

Your friend
The Baron

Great ide Grumpy! As I commented on youtube - I'm in! But I might not come up with a song every month - you have to bear in mind I have to write lyrics in my second language and it can be a little frustrating...

But I will do my best!

Your friend
The Baron

Write 'em in Swedish amigo... I'd love to hear some tunes in your native language. The up side is, they could be total non-sense. We'd never know!

Whoohoo! Three entries already...

I'm building a playlist here for now. Go check it out!

Thanks to Ken, Russ, and Jeff for stepping up and kicking this thing off right. :bowdown:

This is going to be fantastic!

Rememeber:

1) You don't have to worry about quality - just get 'em written
2) We love ukes the bestest - but play what ever you want, or just sing a cappella if you wish
3) "I've never written a song in my life" is the PERFECT reason to participate

Keep on bringin' the song!

Last edited:
Grumpy, this is such a great idea! I've been wanting to write songs but... This may be just the push I need to do something about it. Count me in!

But I will do my best!

Your friend
The Baron

don't sweat it pal! i barely speak english ma' self HA!
why not do one in swedish?

Top Bottom