BIG Mahalos to Ryan and all the UU staff!

Pueo

Reaction score
Aloha Ryan,
I just wanted to say MAHALO for the largely thankless and tireless work you do keeping my favorite forum alive and well.

I work in IT, and I know how time consuming, frustrating, and puzzling these type of issues can be. I also know that often times the sheer amount of effort required to resolve it is often under-appreciated.

I just wanted to say thanks and to encourage all those that really missed the forum being available to please consider supporting Ryan and the UU staff by becoming a UU VIP or signing up for any of the other subscription options.

Keep up the GREAT work guys!

Just wanted to let you know that we truly appreciate all that you do!

My sentiments, exactly! What a great job the guys at UU do for us! I'm proud to be a UU VIP, and feel it's the least I can do for all the enjoyment I get from this site. Thanks, Ryan and crew!!

Thank you

Me too! Glad to be a VIP and support the UU guys who give us this fabulous place to hang out.

Ryan - you truly are awesome :)

Ryan, your endless commitment to maintaining this thread allows me to communicate with my friends from around the world helping to keep my mental health in balance. You are the best. Thank you.

Absolutely! Thank you Ryan for all that you do!

Please add my thanks to the list. You mods and admins are the best.

Ryan, your endless commitment to maintaining this thread allows me to communicate with my friends from around the world helping to keep my mental health in balance. You are the best. Thank you.

I think Sally pretty much summed it up. Thank you Ryan.

Indeed, thank you for this fine site!

Aloha Ryan,
I just wanted to say MAHALO for the largely thankless and tireless work you do keeping my favorite forum alive and well.

I work in IT, and I know how time consuming, frustrating, and puzzling these type of issues can be. I also know that often times the sheer amount of effort required to resolve it is often under-appreciated.

I just wanted to say thanks and to encourage all those that really missed the forum being available to please consider supporting Ryan and the UU staff by becoming a UU VIP or signing up for any of the other subscription options.

Keep up the GREAT work guys!

Just wanted to let you know that we truly appreciate all that you do!

What he said.

Next time I'm in Kauai I'd like to take all four of you to dinner if we can arrange it. Make it eight to account for your significant others:)

Ryan, you are my hero. UU's forums have become so much more than just a place to talk uke - they're a place to hang with some of my best friends (and they are all great people with whom I happen to share the uke passion!). I know what a pain the forums can be and I can't thank you enough for all you have done for this community!

Ryan is the man, we appreciate all you do..

Yup Ryan you da man....and all the UU staff and Mods.....keep up da gud work lidat....Mahalo Plentee :)

Agree. You really forget how well thinks operate here until the rare glitch/attack/...... happens.

You folks behind the scene rock!

Add me to the list of those who are so grateful for all you do, Ryan! I was having withdrawal symptoms while the site was acting up! No medicine for that so THANKS for fixing it! :cool:

So appreciate all you do!

What he said.

Next time I'm in Kauai I'd like to take all four of you to dinner if we can arrange it. Make it eight to account for your significant others:)

Does Aaron have a significant other? That'd be awesome. He is a catch.

Thank you Rayan for all you do.
Thank you Aaron for all you do.
Same goes for the new guy. I don't know his name.
Aldrine? Hs pretty okay too, but I bet he doesn't do the computer stuff like you do.

MAHALO!

Top Bottom