Michael Row the Boat Ashore (collaborative tribute to MusicGuyMic)

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
Been wanting to do something musical and ukulele-related to honor our friend Michael "MusicGuyMic" Aratani, who recently passed away, so I organized a collaborative project on the song, "Michael Row the Boat Ashore." Most of us are playing ukuleles we got from Mike!

A lovely tribute.

Thanks so much for all your efforts in making this happen, John. This is a very lovely tribute to a very Special brother. Thanks to everyone who participated.

This is so beautifully done John! Mahalo for your efforts. Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful tribute and thanks to everyone else who contributed.

The last shot of Mike holding that Kelii...a Kelii tenor was the first uke I bought from him. I'll always remember that uke as the one that got me into playing more seriously. I wish I still had it!

What a wonderful tribute. Thanks to all who contributed!

Bravo!!

moreletters

Oh my goodness, this was absolutely amazing and beautiful!!! My heart just glowed watching all of you come together to create this special video in honor of MGM -- I am now speechless!

Thanks guys...heartfelt and beautiful...Mike must be smiling while he listens to your song.......

Thanks again John for your efforts and allowing Cali and I to be part of this tribute to our dear friend.

Top Bottom