WTB: PONO tenor uke. Mahogany or Acacia

gaspar

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I´m looking for a nice Pono Mahogany or Acacia tenor (maybe both :) )
Please email at gasparpozzi (at) gmail.com
Shipping would be to Miami, FL.

Thank you so much!

both AT and MT are nice...I have seen some really nice MT lately.....
The Ukulele Site(aka HMS) your best bet....they will do a setup for you with no extra charge....

and Andrew's Dad John is the owner of Pono Ukulele...so you get it direct from the Pono warehouse in Wahiawa

Brother gaspar, Andrew and HMS will soon have the chambered body Pono tenors out, and I think that's acacia.

pono_ce_models_copy.jpg

both AT and MT are nice...I have seen some really nice MT lately.....
The Ukulele Site(aka HMS) your best bet....they will do a setup for you with no extra charge....

and Andrew's Dad John is the owner of Pono Ukulele...so you get it direct from the Pono warehouse in Wahiawa

Yup! That's where I got mine! NO REGRETS.

Not sure if you are still looking but sent you and email. I have a Pono AT that I will be posting in the marketplace but thought I would give you first dibs since you were WTB.

I am looking for the same. Prefer an AT over the MT.

What strings are people using?

What strings are people using?

Replaced my MT strings with what John (Kitakis) originally spec'd for it, Ko'olau Mahanas w/ wound 3rd/4th's - tried a few alternate combinations, but that combination seems best to my ears, perhaps owing to familiarization(?)

My relatively new (~8mos old..) & near flawless MT Tenor is up for sale, but I believe it's sold (promised anyway..) to a chap that's on his honeymoon on Kaua'i.. :shaka:

Alo)(a, NKO

Last edited:
Top Bottom