Big Bang Theory

One of my favorite shows, and everyone else's too, based on its ratings! Raj's (ex) girlfriend is played by Kate Micucci, who is a well-known ukulele player, although she's never played on the show. And here's a photo of Raj with a ukulele... I have to admit, I don't remember the context.

628f98b99ffed9c24ca7e0486832189c.jpg

I know Kate. I want to see Raj and the girl play the uke.

I think this is the episode... Hilarious show - love it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIn1FsQc0Uo

One of my favorite shows, and everyone else's too, based on its ratings! Raj's (ex) girlfriend is played by Kate Micucci, who is a well-known ukulele player, although she's never played on the show. And here's a photo of Raj with a ukulele... I have to admit, I don't remember the context.

I love this show. I love Sheldon...that episode of him where he was in the ball pit at Chuckie Cheese and kept popping up, yelling "Bazinga!" was great.

e=mc2 we do know the Universe is expanding, entropy increases. having said that, we believe early on the universe was very dense (compressed), infinite mass therefore infinite energy.

I'm curious as to why you would copy and paste half of a 7 year old reply to a question on Yahoo, and one which is not at all relevant to the post.

My wife and I really enjoy Big Bang Theory. We even have some DVDs (gift) of it. TV is so boring most of the time, so BBT is one of my "go to" programs.

Last edited:
One of my favorite episodes is where Sheldon wants to meet Steven Hawking after Howard revealed he was friends with him. Very funny episode!

I like that they stuck Blossom on there.

In 2007 or 8 Raj referenced Mayim Bialik on the show as "that girl from Blossom" because she has a PHD in Neuroscience. In 2010 she became Sheldon's not-a-girlfriend. I've always wondered if her being added to the cast was supposed to give the show some kind of nerd street cred...

I think they added the girls to broaden the audience appeal and expand the scope of comedic possibilities.

The only TV show I watch. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool nerd, so I relate. I did this a while back:

I've seen that picture a dozen times, and I've watched that episode three or four, but I've not seen Raj play the ukulele. Watch that youtube video, and you are not going to see him with a ukulele. I think that picture must be an out take.

Recently saw the re-run of this episode. Raj had the Uke in the previous scene where Howard and Bernadette were originally going to have the date. After Howard received the call that Bernadette was in the isolation ward, the cast arrived at the hospital but Raj didn't have the Uke with him in that scene. Raj never played the Uke at any time in that episode.

He was supposed to help Howard play a song he wrote for Bernadette. However when Bernadette wound up in quarantine Howard played the song on his keyboard.
Ooops should have read all the other posts. Yep like they all said. Lol

She has a show called Garfunkle and Oates, which just showed up on Netflix. Raunchy, but fun, if you like that kind of thing. Playing her uke is a big part in the show.

We don't have TV at home. I see more TV at work than I ever did at home, before I got rid of it about 8 years ago....
this show, which I think is cute and funny as hell, is the only thing I see on TV that I think is worth a damn....except Nature or Music programs, which are hard to find nowadays.

Recently started watching this show, after months of my wife telling me how great it is. Worth watching for Sheldon alone! The fact theres a ukulele involved makes it even better

My wife and I are possibly addicted to the show. Great script, actors and direction. It's a kinda cross between crack cocaine and a comfort blanket. It's an tv over here every day so you can slip into any episode, drink a tea or cocoa and relax, while at the same time laughing inside and out.

Top Bottom