Big Bang Theory

Faithfully watched it from episode one, but for me
the magic went out of it around series five.Still watch
it though!

I like that they stuck Blossom on there.

She was a good addition. Bernadette, um..., not so much. There are a lot of funny moments in the show and it's probably one of the best shows in syndication.

My wife and I are still watching it, but Sheldon gets on my nerves sometimes. I guess he's supposed to.

Last edited:
Kate Micucci also appeared on Scrubs and Raising Hope, and she payed ukulele on both of those shows.

Here she is in Scrubs.

One of my favorite shows, and everyone else's too, based on its ratings! Raj's (ex) girlfriend is played by Kate Micucci, who is a well-known ukulele player, although she's never played on the show. And here's a photo of Raj with a ukulele... I have to admit, I don't remember the context.

628f98b99ffed9c24ca7e0486832189c.jpg

I still want to see Raj shred that uke.

Young Sheldon surprised me. I wondered how it could possibly work and thought it was going to be a lame cash-grab like many spinoffs are. The strength of this show is good writing and a strong cast. I love Zoe Perry as Mary. Her acting and her character are impeccable. Annie Potts as Meemaw is excellent as well and I think Georgie is a hoot. They really got the tone and vibe right for the show. As was expected, young Sheldon isn't so young any more. With the most recent season he's gotten taller and his voice has changed. Maybe it's small of me but I'm finding him less appealing. I loved the young actor as Sheldon but not so much the not so young actor. I think the show may be at a turning point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom