A Grand Northern Ukulele Festival 2014 Huddersfield UK 13-14 September

tinguitar

Reaction score
Following the wonderful weekend we had in Ponterfract in 2013, we are proud to announce GNUF 2014 will take place on the weekend of 13/14 September 2014 at the very beautiful new venue, Huddersfield town hall.

We have added a few more interesting, exciting and, we hope you’ll agree, AWESOME components to the weekend. Not least of which, the headline perfomance of the festival will be:

The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain!

We look forward to meeting old friends and new ones in Huddersfield 2014.

www.northernuke.com

A small number of early bird tickets are now on sale at a specially reduced price:
http://www.northernuke.com/early-bird/

Early Bird ticket booked. Anybody else here going?

I'll be there!

After a fantastic weekend at N'ukefest the Mrs was determined to get us to GNUF too so we've booked ourselves for the full weekender :)
I'm close enough that I could technically just get a train there and back for each day but would be leaving 10.30/11ish.

Nothing much'll be happening after that right?

To be fair, if you don't mind missing out on a late-night jam, Chris, you could easily get home and back for the Sunday. It's swings and roundabouts I guess. As one of the festival organisers I ended up in bed really early one night last year but up really late the other.

:)
Mary Agnes

I'm all booked up and staying in the Cambridge Hotel and looking forward to meeting you all at my first GNUF.

Top Bottom