::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood leaving a tip for house cleaning? I never did then recently I heard to do it, weird, I dont stay at hotels much I guess.

My Daddy taught me that. I think it's an old school thing. I always do.....talk about an icky minimum wage job.

Speaking of 3Ks, mine has a neck now:

attachment.php

I really like the subtle curvature of that neck joint....

My bachelor week has begun. I dropped my wife off at the airport early this morning. Now I just hang out here for a week, until she gets back.

My sister is coming for a visit tomorrow, and will stay overnight. It'll be good to see her, and hear how she's doing.

I'm anxiously awaiting my monthly direct deposit to my bank account. Once it comes in, either tomorrow or Thursday, I am going to go downtown to Bernunzio's and buy my uke! I am SPOOL excited....

My bachelor week has begun. I dropped my wife off at the airport early this morning. Now I just hang out here for a week, until she gets back.

My sister is coming for a visit tomorrow, and will stay overnight. It'll be good to see her, and hear how she's doing.

I'm anxiously awaiting my monthly direct deposit to my bank account. Once it comes in, either tomorrow or Thursday, I am going to go downtown to Bernunzio's and buy my uke! I am SPOOL excited....

I would just be excited to go the Bernunzios! I've bought at least half a dozen instruments from them without ever setting foot in the place. This is the Eastman prototype you discussed before?

I would just be excited to go the Bernunzios! I've bought at least half a dozen instruments from them without ever setting foot in the place. This is the Eastman prototype you discussed before?

It is! And I'm so excited about it I could just explode!

I go to Bernunzio's every month for our uke group meeting. Why don't you come for a visit some month, and I'll take you along? First Thursday evening of each month....

What kind is it?

Oh that one. The one that's built like a Martin, right? What size is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom