::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is! And I'm so excited about it I could just explode!

I go to Bernunzio's every month for our uke group meeting. Why don't you come for a visit some month, and I'll take you along? First Thursday evening of each month....

You know, that's a good idea. I frequently go visit my family in Buffalo over a long weekend (Fri-Sun), so it wouldn't be that big a deal to fly in Thursday afternoon. Wheels are turning...

Last edited:
It is! And I'm so excited about it I could just explode!

I go to Bernunzio's every month for our uke group meeting. Why don't you come for a visit some month, and I'll take you along? First Thursday evening of each month....

This may seem like an odd statement, but have you asked them to hold it for you. I am excited for you, and I don't want to see you disappointed.

Yes, that's the one. It's a concert. I hope to get my grubby mitts on it in a day or two, and then I'll be able to post pics....

It will be interesting to do a comparison with my production model Eastman. While my Eastman is definitely Martin-inspired, it is in no way a replica. It is a remarkably good-sounding uke, though. Since Eastman doesn't really have a name in the uke world, I wonder how they're doing in terms of sales. Bernunzio appears to be their largest uke dealer...

This may seem like an odd statement, but have you asked them to hold it for you. I am excited for you, and I don't want to see you disappointed.

I don't want to speak for Don, but since I don't see him at the bottom of the page, I do recall that they are holding it for him.

You are hilarious. The blood moon didn't look that red here last night, but it was still interesting to watch.

My wife went out to look and came back in to report that the moon just looked normal. I said, "Did you see a crescent moon?" She said, "Yes." I said, "It's a full moon tonight."

Pause.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."

நீங்கள் கூட தமிழ் ஆங்கிலம் செய்ய முடியும்!

My biggest challenge was whether to spell "ukulele" as יוקולילי (you-koo-lele) or אוקולילי (oo-koo-lele).

My wife went out to look and came back in to report that the moon just looked normal. I said, "Did you see a crescent moon?" She said, "Yes." I said, "It's a full moon tonight."

Pause.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."
if you waited until about 1am it was a full orange ball but like 3D. You know how cartoons look when they make them 3D? It was like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom