::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((((Mandi))))) wow please get better soon! Glad you at least are getting proper care now.

Mandi's been admitted. Her x-Ray was worse than yesterday.

Good thoughts people.

Our local uke group does not meet in July or August. Our last meeting was the first week in June, and our next will be in the first week of September.

I miss it. I have suggested a couple of off-site meet-ups in the interim, perhaps even a cook-out/picnic, but nobody wanted to commit to it.

It's a long time until September....

Our local uke group does not meet in July or August. Our last meeting was the first week in June, and our next will be in the first week of September.

I miss it. I have suggested a couple of off-site meet-ups in the interim, perhaps even a cook-out/picnic, but nobody wanted to commit to it.

It's a long time until September....

I haven't been able to get to my uke group since January. It's beginning to look like August might be possible. Wow.

Thanks for the well wishes guys.
I really just want to sleep but I can't yet.
Hospital Mac and cheese is gross. And the smell of everything makes me nauseous.

Thanks for the well wishes guys.
I really just want to sleep but I can't yet.
Hospital Mac and cheese is gross. And the smell of everything makes me nauseous.

Be good, so you don't have to be there very long.

Tried to watch Snow White and the Woodsman but apparently I don't know how to work the DVD player.

That's OK. Kristen Stewart has about as much emotional range as the space between your ring finger an pinkie when you make a fist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom