::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the list of folks who screwed up their VIP membership at renewal time. Waiting to sort it out at home.

All fixed now? Yay!

Continued pohomojo for Leslie and Mandi's healing process.

I'm enjoying my temp job. They said I won't work Friday but if I'm not done by then I may go back Monday to finish the task at hand. It is just my kind of gig... Alone in a room.with NPR, pulling and scanning files for an audit.

Glad to hear Mandi is returning to normal.

Hope things went wonderfully for Sukie.

Nice house, Susie!

Great song, Rob.

Hope Leslie is doing better.

Who am I missing?

I guess that's it for today....

Long story, short....

I got a call yesterday from a local guy who plays uke. Apparently he's played instruments (guitar, mandolin, and uke) for many, many years as a performer. He currently plays shows at senior centers and old folks homes.

The good news? He lives close by, and wants to get together to play! I need to wait until next week at the earliest, as I'm pretty busy right now with the county fair talent show....

The guy who says he's interested in buying one of my VWs called here at 8:30 this morning, wanting to come over to see the cars again. I told him to come on over.

Saturday he talked my ear off for a total of probably 3 1/2 hours. I couldn't get rid of the guy. I didn't want to be rude and lose a potential sale. Today he stayed until Elaine called at 12:45....roughly 4 hours! I told him she needed my help, and that I had to go.

I sure hope this guy decides to buy one or both cars. I can't take too many more of these visits....;)

All good news, Mailman -- except about the yapping.

I couldn't talk that long if I got paid -- or Faricelli was making my drinks.

Been sitting out on the deck in Flagstaff strumming, listening to the trains and the interstate, watching the distant lightning, and sipping some fine other-people's whisky. Ahh vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom