::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on on the Kalamazoo thread. I don't see it on the list.

Code:
[CENTER]On a Slow Boat to China
by Frank Loesser[/CENTER]

Verse 1:

[F] I'd love to [D7] get you 
On a [Bb] slow boat to [Bdim] China, 
[F] All to my[A7]self a[Bb]lone. [D7]

[Bb] Get you to [Bdim] keep you in my [F] arms ever[D7]more, 
[G7] Leave all your lovers 
[Gm7] Weeping on the faraway [C7] shore.

Verse 2:

[F] Out on the [D7] briny 
With the [Bb] moon big and [Bdim] shiny, 
[F] Melting your [A7] heart of [Bb] stone. [D7]

[Bb] I'd love to [Bbm] get you 
On a [F] slow boat to [D7] China, 
[G7] All to my[C7]self a[F]lone.

Repeat from the beginning?

That's a fun uke classic, Rob. It'll probably be a good one for me to use to practice that diminished chord shape. I can do it, but I haven't practiced it enough to do it quickly and cleanly. One more step in the journey.

I didn't know there was a thread for the Kalamazoo group. Linky?

Band practice tonight. I looooove band practice. I can't believe I went so long without playing in a band.

That's something I have never done, but it sounds like lots of fun. I had a buddy years ago that I used to get together with to play guitars. We would jam along (as best we could) with the stereo. He was much more accomplished than I was, but we still had fun. It was at that time that I bought a bass and an amp. That almost made me feel like we were in a band. I miss that bass and amp, now. I just found out that the teenaged kid across the street is taking private bass lessons. Lucky bastage....

Hey guys!

Good Day Sunshines!

Not ignoring you... just busy!

My mom's 60th birthday was last night, and she was surprised! It was great!
She thought she was just having dinner at Shoney's with the grandkids. So when she rounded the corner and saw everyone, like each one of her siblings and her mom, it meant a lot to her.

Then I mentioned wanting to do a 10.5 mile hike to my aunt... who is like 56 or 57, and she is like YES! Lets do it! Tomorrow!

So I am doing a little work and she should be here soon and we are going to hike/run 10.5 miles. It shall be epic!

I'm older than Mim's mother. Thanks for that ray of sunshine this morning, Miss Mim! :D

It's Lisa's birthday today.
Lisaxy424
I think that's correct on the handle.

Happy birthday Lisa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom