::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Don, you'd be appalled at what often passes for dinner at my house. But when we cook good, we cook real good. ;)

It can't be any worse than what I feed myself (usually) when my wife is away! I blame it on laziness. I love to eat, but I hate cooking/cleaning for one....

It can't be any worse than what I feed myself (usually) when my wife is away! I blame it on laziness. I love to eat, but I hate cooking/cleaning for one....

I don't mind cooking or cleaning up, and I'm very good at both. But unless we're making it a social thing, we often keep it fast and easy.

One of Rich's favorite easy dinners: milk chocolate-covered cashews. Mine: ice cream things.

I don't mind cooking or cleaning up, and I'm very good at both. But unless we're making it a social thing, we often keep it fast and easy.

One of Rich's favorite easy dinners: milk chocolate-covered cashews. Mine: ice cream things.

Okay, you're right.

I'm appalled!! :D

:drool: I had ice cream for supper. :drool:

That crazy rabbit left some candy and coloring stuff and toys for the kids, and he tracked in all these brightly colored eggs.

Gotta admit, this particular pagan fertility festival has a special place in my heart.

Got a Mono M80 case for the Martin. WAY prefer it to the RB Continental I got for the Imua. More solid and a better fit while weighing about half as much. Headlock is smarter. The only places the RB bag excels are handle comfort and outside pocket capacity.

Martin came with a thinly padded gig bag. Not much protection there.

BUT . . . The RB will protect MUCH better than the Mono.

Just got the spring copy of Ukulele magazine and they have Heidi Swedberg on the cover and a huge article with lots of pics of her. Seems a peculiar choice when there are so many other more renowned players out there who have been at it longer than a few years.

Seinfeld.

I wouldn't recommend a workshop with her either. I got to sit in on her workshop in Napa because I was with another instructor. Let's just say I would have handed her an envelope if I had paid for that class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom