::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have an Easter break?

I did, but half of it was spent in Florida attending a buddies wedding and the second part was spent correcting 150 essays that I needed to finish by this past Monday.

Not much of a vacay. Spring break is always catch up time for me, and then it's a race to June :)

Almost ready for UWC. The last item I need is a big suitcase. The one we had died after the last UWC. I kind of want to get a rolling duffle, but I need to find one that meets the checked bag requirements AND will fit my camping gear. I'm sleeping on the field Sunday night.

One of my cilantro plants bolted. I guess I can't harvest leaves from it now. They would be bitter. The seeds can be ground for coriander, or I can just let the seeds make more plants. My Big Bertha bell peppers are starting to make bell peppers. It's fun to check out the garden.

Did a major spring cleaning of the living room, and swept/mopped the kitchen and living room earlier in the week. My parents bought a new Exercycle, and I got their old one. It works out your arms and legs the way it is designed. Used it three times yesterday while my kids were playing playstation.

One of my cilantro plants bolted. I guess I can't harvest leaves from it now. They would be bitter. The seeds can be ground for coriander, or I can just let the seeds make more plants. My Big Bertha bell peppers are starting to make bell peppers. It's fun to check out the garden.

Let it go to seed, we never even plant cilantro anymore, we get tons of volunteers every year.

I'm envious. I've planted sugar snap peas, cucumbers, herbs, and flowers. The tomatoes and peppers will probably go in in May. Hopefully. I thought TKO was going to clear the space for them, but it hasn't happened yet.

I'm envious. I've planted sugar snap peas, cucumbers, herbs, and flowers. The tomatoes and peppers will probably go in in May. Hopefully. I thought TKO was going to clear the space for them, but it hasn't happened yet.

I wasn't going to plant this year because last year just went to waste but bbq'ing in the backyard yesterday and reading all of your posts about gardens has me motivated to plant a garden again.

I always forget about sugar snap peas. Totally planting those this year.

Howzit errrrrrrrrybody!
Riding TheBus.
RichM, would love to get my mitts on 3 or 4 of those ukuleles but probably can't afford the ones I want. Maybe the KoAloha. The others I covet would be the Macaferri, the ukaferri, and the CR.

Me? I am comfortable lurking right now. My life is bori as h*ll. I work, I practice and I play my silly little computer games. Not exactly stimulating conversation. I am boring even to me.

Hi Soo,
Hope yours do well. My tomatoes,tomatillos,and cucumbers are flowering now. I found an Sunset online article on raised beds. They look easy. I want to put some in later this summer.

Me? I am comfortable lurking right now. My life is bori as h*ll. I work, I practice and I play my silly little computer games. Not exactly stimulating conversation. I am boring even to me.

Just sit back and criticize :)

Uwc uwc uwc uwc uwc uwc uwc uwc uwc uwc uwc uwc uwc

I'll be on the field. So will Mandi. Not sure when she's leaving but if it's Monday, she's bringing a big tent.

How are you getting back to the airport Monday, I gotta bum a ride if Mandi leaves Sunday.

Bolted? Do you mean flowered? Just pinch off the flowers when they do that. Herb plants can be kept year round that way, I think.

SUKIE! So good to see your post. I was about to email you and see if you were dug out yet.

I totally get boring. Lately I've had stuff happening but sometimes I just wanna bust outta my skin. The kids say, "oh no, moms bored....better take her out, Dad."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom