::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we march through life
Whatever be our goal
Just keep your eye upon the doughnut
and not upon the hole

The first line as we know it in my family reads:
"As you amble on through life, brother,..."

My brother considers this his personal philosophy.

Good morning. Woke up 2 hours early and can't get back to sleep. I hate that on vacation.

I hate that too. Any way to take advantage of it?

(I've never seen as many sunrises as I did on our Hawaii vacation, since I kept waking up at 4am... thinking it was 10)

Good morning. Woke up 2 hours early and can't get back to sleep. I hate that on vacation.

I love waking up early on vacation. I'm usually awake by 5:30. I don't think you would like going on a Dieseth vacation. They are exhausting. We always want to see and do as much as possible. Why waste the day? That's our vacation motto.

Establishing myself in my favorite coffee shop for a looooooong day of school work.

Yay summer classes?

I do that too but for correcting papers.

I used to go to a little pub by my house but I think I bruised my liver there:)

I love waking up early on vacation. I'm usually awake by 5:30. I don't think you would like going on a Dieseth vacation. They are exhausting. We always want to see and do as much as possible. Why waste the day? That's our vacation motto.

I've been "sleeping in" 'till 6:00am every day of this vacation.

Can't sleep past that for some reason.

Morning mini.

I think I'll go water my veggie garden. Anyone know how to tell when corn is ready to be picked?

The first line as we know it in my family reads:
"As you amble on through life, brother,..."

My brother considers this his personal philosophy.

Kinda like the songs I try to sing. The lyrics aren't necessarily verbatim, but the meaning is still there.

The 40's are cool, old enough to know what you want and still young enough to do most anything.

True dat.

Unless you are a preternaturally old late-launcher like me. I spent my 40s doing my 20s & 30s thing. 50 was for catchup. Now my 60s are when I know what I want but most of it is neither physically nor morally possible.

I went over to facebook and wished her a HB.

Party later?

Is there going to be balloons, and cake?

I can come by and play happy birthday on my uke?

Thanks for telling her happy birthday. She had a good day. Went out with her sisters on her dads side for mani-pedi's, then lunch with Penny and I. Then Wendy and I got 90 minute massages. A little bit of shopping, she bought a new dress and then she opened presents at my house. Her friends took her to dinner for sushi. I think she's sleeping today. Tomorrow Katie, Penny and I are taking her to the Korean Day Spa for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom