::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for my lovely bride yesterday and hear a Beatles song. I thought that it would be a good song to post. Of course I don't remember which one now. Ain't that the way it goes. I guess I'm lucky that I remembered that it was a Beatles song.

I was waiting for my lovely bride yesterday and hear a Beatles song. I thought that it would be a good song to post. Of course I don't remember which one now. Ain't that the way it goes. I guess I'm lucky that I remembered that it was a Beatles song.

I have that happen to me all the time! I intend to look up a song later, and then can't remember what it was. Ah, the golden years....:D

Wecome to jury duty. There's a bunch of televisions all on HGTV. A bunch of white people. Wifi. And hallelujah, outlets.

So..... you may see a lot of me today.

In the meantime I'm going to work on learning all the words to Ice Ice Baby.

I have that happen to me all the time! I intend to look up a song later, and then can't remember what it was. Ah, the golden years....:D

We should carry a note pad with us, or the equivalent.
The prob. is it's not really that important. Which is why we don't remember in the first place.

Wecome to jury duty. There's a bunch of televisions all on HGTV. A bunch of white people. Wifi. And hallelujah, outlets.

So..... you may see a lot of me today.

In the meantime I'm going to work on learning all the words to Ice Ice Baby.

I've never been called for jury duty. My wife was called last year, but got out of it with the excuse of "limited knowledge of English". I remember in high school we had to go downtown and watch courts in session for a day and then write about it. I found it very interesting.

Yesterday was not a fun day for me. I've been sick since Thursday with a high fever and an awful cough. I had a few days off work so I figured I could rest at home and try to beat it. The medicine just wouldn't work. And my fever would only break for a few hours at a time. On Sunday I knew I would have to see a doctor but I decided to wait for Monday. I was trying to avoid the E.R.
My mom took me to urgent care monday morning and I found out I was really dehydrated and my temp was 104. They sent me to the E.R. anyway.
Once I got there they did a bunch of blood work and started IV right away. Then they did a X ray scan of my chest.

They told me I have a severe case of pneumonia. They gave me 2 IV's, nausea medicine, and antibiotics.

I have to go back to check up this morning. The doctor said if I don't improve enough that they will admit me to the hospital. I stayed with my mom and I did nothing but sleep. I feel a lot better today, but I still have a fever.

Hopefully a hospital visit won't be necessary.

And I hope everyone is having a better day than me!

Maybe this one instead?

Code:
[CENTER]It’s Only Love
The Beatles[/CENTER]

Intro: [C] [Am] [C] [Am]

[C] I get [Em] high when [Bb] I see [F] you
Go [G]* by [G+] my oh my
[C] When you [Em] sigh my [Bb] my in[F]side
Just [G]* flies [G+] butterflies

[F] Why am I so [G] shy when I'm be[C]side you [Am]
It's only [Bb] love and that is [G] all
Why should I [C] feel the way I [Am] do
But it's so [F] hard loving [G7] you

[C] Is it [Em] right that [Bb] you and [F] I
Should [G]* fight [G+] every night
[C] Just the [Em] sight of [Bb] you
Makes [F] night time [G]* bright [G+] very bright

[F] Haven't I the [G] right to make it [C] up girl [Am]

But it's [F] so hard loving [G7] you
Yes it's [F] so hard loving [G7] you
Loving [C] you [Am] [C] [Am] [C] [Am] [C]

* - play as G or Gsus4

Someone came up with the fancy Gs.
Gsus4 = (0233)
G+ (aug) = (0332)
For me I can make the regular G chord with three fingers and hold it, then use my pinkie finger to make the third fret on the A and C strings when needed.

Yesterday was not a fun day for me. I've been sick since Thursday with a high fever and an awful cough. I had a few days off work so I figured I could rest at home and try to beat it. The medicine just wouldn't work. And my fever would only break for a few hours at a time. On Sunday I knew I would have to see a doctor but I decided to wait for Monday. I was trying to avoid the E.R.
My mom took me to urgent care monday morning and I found out I was really dehydrated and my temp was 104. They sent me to the E.R. anyway.
Once I got there they did a bunch of blood work and started IV right away. Then they did a X ray scan of my chest.

They told me I have a severe case of pneumonia. They gave me 2 IV's, nausea medicine, and antibiotics.

I have to go back to check up this morning. The doctor said if I don't improve enough that they will admit me to the hospital. I stayed with my mom and I did nothing but sleep. I feel a lot better today, but I still have a fever.

Wow! You take care of yourself. Hopefully you feel better because your posting here.

I've never been called for jury duty. My wife was called last year, but got out of it with the excuse of "limited knowledge of English". I remember in high school we had to go downtown and watch courts in session for a day and then write about it. I found it very interesting.

This is my first experience with anything not related to family court. Here the civil and criminal happen downtown, and family court is on the other side of town.

I've spent a lot of time in family court, waiting for my case to come up. Listening to the other cases is interesting. I highly recommend that anyone who is getting divorced take a few days and go listen to the judge who will be handling their case as they rule on other issues. It's a good way to find out what annoys them, how they think, etc.

That's no fun. (((hug))) Remember to breathe as deep as you can, several times an hour. Like on commercial breaks. It helps.

I've had several calls for jury duty, but have never been selected to serve. Elaine has served more than once, twice as jury foreman. I wonder what criteria she fits that I don't?

(((Mandi))) I hope you are feeling better by now! Take care of yourself, and do what the doctors tell you to do....

Maybe this one instead?

Code:
[CENTER]It’s Only Love
The Beatles[/CENTER]

Intro: [C] [Am] [C] [Am]

[C] I get [Em] high when [Bb] I see [F] you
Go [G]* by [G+] my oh my
[C] When you [Em] sigh my [Bb] my in[F]side
Just [G]* flies [G+] butterflies

[F] Why am I so [G] shy when I'm be[C]side you [Am]
But it's so [F] hard loving [G7] you

[C] Is it [Em] right that [Bb] you and [F] I
Should [G]* fight [G+] every night
[C] Just the [Em] sight of [Bb] you
Makes [F] night time [G]* bright [G+] very bright

[F] Haven't I the [G] right to make it [C] up girl [Am]

But it's [F] so hard loving [G7] you
Yes it's [F] so hard loving [G7] you
Loving [C] you [Am] [C] [Am] [C] [Am] [C]

* - play as G or Gsus4

Someone came up with the fancy Gs.
Gsus4 = (0233)
G+ (aug) = (0332)
For me I can make the regular G chord with three fingers and hold it, then use my pinkie finger to make the third fret on the A and C strings when needed.

You must have no bone structure in your pinkie, Rob....

You must have no bone structure in your pinkie, Rob....

I'm usually playing a concert or soprano. Does that might make a difference?
I have progressed where I can make the Fmaj7 (2413) in the first position pretty well. That's a Twister game on the fretboard. I make the fourth fret on the C string with my pinkie finger.

Get well soon, drink a lot of fluids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom