::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually playing a concert or soprano. Does that might make a difference?
I have progressed where I can make the Fmaj7 (2413) in the first position pretty well. That's a Twister game on the fretboard. I make the fourth fret on the C string with my pinkie finger.

I'm playing a concert this morning, myself. I can form that Fmaj7 (with difficulty), but the pinkie move you're making on the Beatles song is not going to happen....

This is my first experience with anything not related to family court. Here the civil and criminal happen downtown, and family court is on the other side of town.

I've spent a lot of time in family court, waiting for my case to come up. Listening to the other cases is interesting. I highly recommend that anyone who is getting divorced take a few days and go listen to the judge who will be handling their case as they rule on other issues. It's a good way to find out what annoys them, how they think, etc.

Excellent advice, I was always amazed how the judge isn't really objective if he doesn't like someone for whatever reason.

Aloha Kahiaka ē na PoHos!
It was an amazing sunrise today, even better than the gorgeous sunset last night. It is fun seeing all the Facebook and Instagram posts from locals all taking pictures of the same sunset from different spots on the island.
Sorry no pic of the sunrise, I had to catch TheBus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom