::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weatherman just reported that our typical Spring benchmarks are running three weeks behind, this year, due to the winter weather we've just suffered through....

Looks like that is what we are going to do. So instead of going on the barbershop cruise with all my friends, it will just be me and hubby. I'm thinking a 4 day bop down to the Bahamas.

We lose a hundred bucks in "administrative fees" for rescheduling. Flight should cost about $500 at any given time... hmm. I enjoy the planning process.

And I've never been to the Bahamas.
And you get to see UE! :D

The weatherman just reported that our typical Spring benchmarks are running three weeks behind, this year, due to the winter weather we've just suffered through....

I got a tan this weekend.

You should really move someplace warmer.

We hope to hit the beach this weekend since the weather did not cooperate last weekend.
It is also Merrie Monarch weekend - the annual Hula competition on Big Island. Our friend Ho`o is playing in the house band.
You can see it streaming online on http://www.k5thehometeam.com/category/281345/2014-merrie-monarch-festival

Tonight is the Miss Aloha Hula competition, which is for solo wahine (female) dancers. They are judged in combined `oli (chant), kahiko (ancient hula - no music), and `auana (modern hula with music). It starts in about 4 Hours.

GMTA, Damon.

I sure miss him around here....

macroc_eye_30042010.jpg

Kippkiel-Sv%C3%A4ngk%C3%B6l.JPG

sheep-3.jpg

I miss him around here too!

We hope to hit the beach this weekend since the weather did not cooperate last weekend.
It is also Merrie Monarch weekend - the annual Hula competition on Big Island. Our friend Ho`o is playing in the house band.
You can see it streaming online on http://www.k5thehometeam.com/category/281345/2014-merrie-monarch-festival

Tonight is the Miss Aloha Hula competition, which is for solo wahine (female) dancers. They are judged in combined `oli (chant), kahiko (ancient hula - no music), and `auana (modern hula with music). It starts in about 4 Hours.

Your life doesn't suck.

My daughter says she is hoping for orders to Hawaii (Pearl Harbor). San Diego is her 2nd choice.

Looks like that is what we are going to do. So instead of going on the barbershop cruise with all my friends, it will just be me and hubby. I'm thinking a 4 day bop down to the Bahamas.

We lose a hundred bucks in "administrative fees" for rescheduling. Flight should cost about $500 at any given time... hmm. I enjoy the planning process.

And I've never been to the Bahamas.

And you can see Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom