::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. They are sold in pairs. Getting them both done.

You don't need to change your body for us to love you. I know society is trying to tell Episcopal priests that they need to have an ample rack to fit in, but don't fall for that message.

Put it this way, I would never try to convince anyone to become an atheist. I might argue science, but I'd never tell you that you were doomed for life based on you beliefs. Please, please, please, let me rot in hell.

I do know some people I refer to as "evangelical athesists." They aren't happy if they're not trying to make Christians feel stupid for having faith. The evangelical atheists are as bad as the aggressive evangelical Christians.

Seriously people - Sally is right. Religion is like her sex life. You can have yours and we can have hers.

Put it this way, I would never try to convince anyone to become an atheist. I might argue science, but I'd never tell you that you were doomed for life based on you beliefs. Please, please, please, let me rot in hell.

But Sally, there is no hell.

I do know some people I refer to as "evangelical athesists." They aren't happy if they're not trying to make Christians feel stupid for having faith. The evangelical atheists are as bad as the aggressive evangelical Christians.

Seriously people - Sally is right. Religion is like her sex life. You can have yours and we can have hers.

Well, maybe if you look like Ramon ;)

we probably wont be hearing from you for a while ;) ;)

Yep, Don will be gone for at least five minutes.

That's how long it takes for Elaine to discover the foot oil on the carpets that Don didn't clean up from his rebel barefoot bachelor week.

I can't even answer that. What a bunch of crap.

My oldest went to private school from 2 thru 6th grade because of stupid crap like that, (then we couldn't afford it any longer). I homeschooled two of my kids for a year because of crap like that, (that was as long as I could handle them).

If I'd had the money my kids would have NEVER set foot in public school. And I'm a raving liberal who received an awesome public school education. But it's gone to crap since then and not because of the teachers, because of the school administrations not allowing the teachers to actually teach.

Thank you.

And in defense of the administrators (who blindly follow protocol at the expense of common sense), the mandates come down from state and federal "education experts" who have no background in education but are in charge of our countries educational practices (and money).

Oh man. A coworker just discovered my Elephant Town video. Now it's only a matter of time until he somehow finds "I Touch Myself".

Check into local noise ordinances.

These guys know the law. There are YouTube tutorials on how to do it legally. With lists of towns that allow soapboxes and bullhorns and those that don't. Here's just a taste.

http://youtu.be/KXNwfqvJy00

And they get creative trying to make it fun.

http://youtu.be/lb-uKgBirIU

Both these vids were filmed at my pier.

It's constant there year round. And then there's the guy who walks the sand screaming thru a bullhorn at the sinners laying in the sun.

Oh man. A coworker just discovered my Elephant Town video. Now it's only a matter of time until he somehow finds "I Touch Myself".

There's a breast cancer awareness vid of Oliva Newton John and friends recently released.....did I post it for you and Kim?

These guys know the law. There are YouTube tutorials on how to do it legally. With lists of towns that allow soapboxes and bullhorns and those that don't. Here's just a taste.

http://youtu.be/KXNwfqvJy00

And they get creative trying to make it fun.

http://youtu.be/lb-uKgBirIU

Both these vids were filmed at my pier.

It's constant there year round. And then there's the guy who walks the sand screaming thru a bullhorn at the sinners laying in the sun.

Then fight bullhorn with bullhorn

Then fight bullhorn with bullhorn

Wouldn't that be a screaming match.

I wish the harikrishna guys would come back. I remember dancing and singing with them on the beach when I was little. They were nice, pleasant and made pretty music.

Wouldn't that be a screaming match.

I wish the harikrishna guys would come back. I remember dancing and singing with them on the beach when I was little. They were nice, pleasant and made pretty music.

Yup, I remember going back for a free meal when I met some of them in Sydney. Several were kind of scary ex-junkies turned zealots, but mostly harmless.

Get a bullhorn and start a petition against bullhorns on the pier, I'm sure you'd get a lot of signatures.

Yup, I remember going back for a free meal when I met some of them in Sydney. Several were kind of scary ex-junkies turned zealots, but mostly harmless.

Get a bullhorn and start a petition against bullhorns on the pier, I'm sure you'd get a lot of signatures.

Ha, I could play my uke and when people ask questions get them to sign my petition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom