::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pouring rain today, and it's been like this since bedtime last night. We've had a LOT of rain in the past 12 hours, or so. Elaine told me this morning that one of the downspouts from the gutters is clogged up, and the gutter is flowing over, cascading over a window in the garage.

It would only take a few minutes for me to unclog it, but I'm not eager to do it while it's pouring out. I think I'll wait until this rain quits, or at least until it lets up some....

Well the down side is, now that it's working, it's time for me to run. Later!

I got a free weekend ticket to Floyd Fest! It was fun! I hope to be involved next year! Fingers crossed!

Matt. all my good thoughts headed your way. Hugs to you and Leslie and hopefully a speedy recovery for her. Keep us posted.

It's pouring rain today, and it's been like this since bedtime last night. We've had a LOT of rain in the past 12 hours, or so. Elaine told me this morning that one of the downspouts from the gutters is clogged up, and the gutter is flowing over, cascading over a window in the garage.

It would only take a few minutes for me to unclog it, but I'm not eager to do it while it's pouring out. I think I'll wait until this rain quits, or at least until it lets up some....
We heard it was supposed to rain all weekend. I planned to go to the beach anyways. Saturday morning it was GORGEOUS out so we went to the beach. Saturday night it rained a lot. Sunday was also beautiful, but we had already had our share of sun. I also needed to run the weed trimmer and rake leaves, etc. I have always noticed that the rain gutter in our lanai has no end cap and often has a nice little cascade onto the pavers when it rains. Well as I was pulling a dead palm frond off the roof I saw a little plant had rooted in the gutter midway between the end with no cap and the end with the downspout. I removed the plant and planted it in the ground. It will be interesting to see if we still get the cascade when it rains or if it will all flow to the downspout now. Oh by the way that makes THREE "found" plants I have placed in the backyard now. It's looking pretty tropical back there now!

Working better than ever! Yay, Rayan.

It seems as though we go quite awhile without any trouble and then we get hit with a period of pleanty.
I was talking about the thread, but I guess that statement could appliy to life in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom