::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as though we go quite awhile without any trouble and then we get hit with a period of pleanty.
I was talking about the thread, but I guess that statement could appliy to life in general.

Feast or famine..

Did I miss what happened to Leslie? Prayers heads her way, regardless.

Out of Phoenix and chilling in Flagstaff. Going to track down Volcano Ukuleles here tomorrow. Wednesday to the big hole in the ground via Grand Canyon Railway. The shoot out in the ghost town starts at 8:30.

Oh, no! Matt, you are both in my thoughts, and I'm sending all the mojo I've got to Leslie. Take good care of her, my friend....

Didn't see the original post but you got it Matt!

West Coast PoHo MoJo coming your way.

Out of Phoenix and chilling in Flagstaff. Going to track down Volcano Ukuleles here tomorrow. Wednesday to the big hole in the ground via Grand Canyon Railway. The shoot out in the ghost town starts at 8:30.

Is this something I could do with a 7 year old? It sounds interesting.

I loved our trip to the Grand Canyon, even though we did it in the winter. Have fun!!

I was surprised the other day to find that our local grocery store is stocking Ukulele magazine on their racks. Bought my first copy, and I'm impressed....

Is this something I could do with a 7 year old? It sounds interesting.

Yes, yes you could. There's a shoot out in the ghost town. Later the desperadoes stop the train and "rob" it for tips. I think we did it with our boys about that age.

What do y'all think about this one? It meets all of my requirements but one. I didn't want stairs. I would also replace all of the carpet with HW or tile. Other than that this house is about perfect. TIHS one.

What do y'all think about this one? It meets all of my requirements but one. I didn't want stairs. I would also replace all of the carpet with HW or tile. Other than that this house is about perfect. TIHS one.

The stairway is attractive. I like the deck, and the spaces look good. That's a bit more land than I have, which is planty for most purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom