::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the movie Inequality for All last night. It's on Netflix. Check it out.

Maybe? If the housing/assembly will come off without too much trouble you can change the bulb while its out and then reinstall?
I have a 1996 Mustang. Yes, the headlight bulbs are tricky to replace, especially without accidentally touching the bulbs.
My favorite thing is the air cleaner though. I replaced mine with a K&N reusable filter. Whenever I had to wash it, I would go CRAZY trying to extract the filter without damaging it. Then one day, after owning the car for 10 years or so, I happened to walk back into the work area while it was getting an oil change and I watched the mechanic just remove the entire air cleaner housing - it just press-fits into place located by three rubber bushings. D'OH! I with I had known THAT 10 years ago...

I do know some people I refer to as "evangelical athesists." They aren't happy if they're not trying to make Christians feel stupid for having faith. The evangelical atheists are as bad as the aggressive evangelical Christians.

Seriously people - Sally is right. Religion is like her sex life. You can have yours and we can have hers.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!

Yep, Don will be gone for at least five minutes.

That's how long it takes for Elaine to discover the foot oil on the carpets that Don didn't clean up from his rebel barefoot bachelor week.

Foot oil free! You can't make me admit to going barefoot in this house! :D

Saw an orthopedic surgeon today. I got a better brace,and I can walk and use my Exercycle. Still need to wait a few months to run for my fibula to heal completely. He said if I have any issues with my fishing accident knee from running he will refer me to a sports orthopedic surgeon. Kaiser did a good job on this. Very happy I can get back to working out.

Oh man...the song I'm going to do this week has a lot of cussing that I have to edit out. Good thing there's a radio edit ;)

John was going to do Pink Floyd with me but he flaked out. I'm kind of sad...it would have been fun.

Thread Information
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
Ukulelerob

So... This is how it's going to go?

Thread Information
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
glass
Tags for this Thread

Seems like the norm nowadays.

Afternoon folks. Went camping over the weekend so haven't really been keeping up here.

Exciting news though that a NUD is imminent(that's one of those words that never looks right when typed...)!

Needed a step-up from my Dolphin but can't really afford the ukes that I really wanted (when I was first looking at upgrading I had my sights set on an Ibanez Spalted Maple Concert.... well out of my reach) so I've gone for a Korala UKC-40 with pickup for 99 squids. Should be here by the end of the week hopefully and seems similar to the Kala I was looking at, and actually looks a bit nicer in my opinion.

Looking forward to giving it a go.

Attachments

• 5bddb27958e92e133dac2933ebcfadd8_image_300x243.jpg
    5bddb27958e92e133dac2933ebcfadd8_image_300x243.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 6
Afternoon folks. Went camping over the weekend so haven't really been keeping up here.

Exciting news though that a NUD is imminent(that's one of those words that never looks right when typed...)!

Needed a step-up from my Dolphin but can't really afford the ukes that I really wanted (when I was first looking at upgrading I had my sights set on an Ibanez Spalted Maple Concert.... well out of my reach) so I've gone for a Korala UKC-40 with pickup for 99 squids. Should be here by the end of the week hopefully and seems similar to the Kala I was looking at, and actually looks a bit nicer in my opinion.

It looks like it will serve you well.

Over the next few months, I'm going to be significantly downsizing my musical instrument collection. It's not a money issue, just a desire to simplify my life, which has become too cluttered with "stuff." If you see anything in my sig below that interesting to you, drop me a line... it may be for sale. :)

Grats!

I played the Ibanez...when I bought my first uke. I didn't really like it that much. I ended up going with the Kala spalted maple...and I love it. Maybe just because it was the first REAL instrument I bought for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom