::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't like to let you sleep here. There was someone in my room almost every hour last night.
But the good news is my fever broke and it is slightly less painful to breathe. Yay progress! I still do not know how long I will have to stay.

They don't like to let you sleep here. There was someone in my room almost every hour last night.
But the good news is my fever broke and it is slightly less painful to breathe. Yay progress! I still do not know how long I will have to stay.

Oh... you shouldn't have been in hospitals, as a patient, too often. At least I hope this is true.
I forgot to inform you, the reality is, you don't get much rest in hospitals. Some times they wake you up to ask if you are sleeping well.

OK, walk around in circles... Check. Well actually figure eights.
Breakfast... Check.
On to rain locker! Later!

Are you a compulsive cleaner?

No but my house is under construction so it is always messy.

Hubby has been working on the jet tub install. Everything works but the faucets are too short. That and enclosing the side where he was working on the plumbing part.

Since our laundry is in that bathroom now the laundry is backed up and the bathroom needs cleaning.

Oh... you shouldn't have been in hospitals, as a patient, too often. At least I hope this is true.
I forgot to inform you, the reality is, you don't get much rest in hospitals. Some times they wake you up to ask if you are sleeping well.

Haha they didn't get a chance to ask me that
And this is my first time being admitted to a hospital.

I like it when they wake you up to give you a sleeping pill.

Mandi, just sleep whenever you can. You're allowed to nap all day if you like. People complain about being in the hospital but I kinda like it. You get to watch whatever you want to on TV, people bring you food and drugs, you can sleep all day and night if you want and you don't hafta be responsible for anything.

Mandi, just sleep whenever you can. You're allowed to nap all day if you like. People complain about being in the hospital but I kinda like it. You get to watch whatever you want to on TV, people bring you food and drugs, you can sleep all day and night if you want and you don't hafta be responsible for anything.

Sleep when you can is good. But your bio clock gets all out of whack.

Yesterday they said it as the hottest day of the year here. I don't know if that was correct, but the humidity was up and it was in the nineties. Right now it's 64 degrees (9:07 am). And a pretty stiff north wind. What a difference a day makes.

Yesterday they said it as the hottest day of the year here. I don't know if that was correct, but the humidity was up and it was in the nineties. Right now it's 64 degrees (9:07 am). And a pretty stiff north wind. What a difference a day makes.

66 here with no wind. It is nice.

Bathroom is clean. 2 loads of laundry to go. Trash is out. Cleaned the litterbin. Ticking right along.

Dentist at 2, so 1 is my cutoff from Susie homemaker duty.

Up with the sun two hours ago. Already 96 deg at 7:30 and headed to 113. Went to bed with a sore throat last night. Better this morning. Except for the early up. Vacations! First world problems.

Trust me, we don't WANT to do that. It's what we HAVE to do. (as in if it's ordered we can't just decide to not give it to you, we have to have you say that you don't want it).

There's just a lot of rules, and we can't break them, even when it annoys or bothers our patients, or even if we disagree (sometimes a proper treatment can be cruel to us, but it's not our place to say so in certain situations. It's never our decision, but always the family or designated rep-- I know I'm going off on a tangent, I've had an extremely rough time at work lately.)

I can't imagine that. I've been whining because it's low eighties and sixty percent humidity here. That's crazy talk for us up here! Not a fan of humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom