::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember right a person can't post the F word, that means the sex act.

I'll try, ****!

Yes, there you go.

I miss the good old days when you could actually read "go **** yourself" or "Seeso's a mother ****ing mod!"

I miss the good old days when you could actually read "go **** yourself" or "Seeso's a mother ****ing mod!"

He he he. :)

Actually it's not a problem for me. Just every once and a while I think... Oh ya, they block that.

It is supposed to be rainy and nasty today,
but the hue of the sky is really making the green pop so it is sort of pretty!
I will probably change my tune when it turns cold (it is still pleasant outside).
Might go to town with the NoNo. I kind of need to do Easter Baskets for the kids and I think I may put something cool in each one for them.
Sort of less candy, something more like fingernail polish and a toy or shirt the kids have been wanting.

My younger kids are 18, 19 and 22. About 5 years ago Hubby started hiding eggs for them again like when they were small. A huge amount, like 200+ plastic eggs and just inside the house. It's hilarious watching three adults scrambling around like toddlers. I bought an ungodly amount of really good candy for the eggs the other day. We also put 1, 5 and 10 dollar bills in some eggs.

It's kinda fun to spoil them now that we can afford to a bit.

He's magic.

I still can't figure out how you peeps type upside down.

The only way I know is to go to another web site that does that and copy and paste it back here.

˙ǝɹǝɥ ʞɔɐq ʇı ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ puɐ ʇɐɥʇ sǝop ʇɐɥʇ ǝʇıs qǝʍ ɹǝɥʇouɐ oʇ ob oʇ sı ʍouʞ ı ʎɐʍ ʎןuo ǝɥʇ

http://www.fliptext.org/

The only way I know is to go to another web site that does that and copy and paste it back here.

˙ǝɹǝɥ ʞɔɐq ʇı ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ puɐ ʇɐɥʇ sǝop ʇɐɥʇ ǝʇıs qǝʍ ɹǝɥʇouɐ oʇ ob oʇ sı ʍouʞ ı ʎɐʍ ʎןuo ǝɥʇ

http://www.fliptext.org/

But can I post in Hebrew?

אני אוהב את היוקולילי!

I guess so!

And it is a Paschal full moon, and the start of passover. The blood moon eclipse starts at 10:58 p.m. here. Along with mars getting the closest it has been in 6 years. Quite an evening.

I'm going to go outsid a and bang pots and pans to scare the monsters away 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom