::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the Winchester Mystery House again tomorrow. Probably going to buy a pass for James and me. I don't know why, but he loves that place.

Going to the Winchester Mystery House again tomorrow. Probably going to buy a pass for James and me. I don't know why, but he loves that place.

Took the lads there three weeks ago between morning and afternoon Granny visits. Fun once.

Here's the way I do Something.

Code:
[CENTER]Something
by George Harrison[/CENTER]

Riff: (F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G7)x2 (C5)

Verse 1:
(C) Something in the way she (Cmaj7) moves
(C7) Attracts me like no other (F) lover (Am (0403))
(D) Something in the (D7) way she (G) woos me

Chorus:
I (Am) don't want to lose her (Caug) now
You (Am7(0453)) know I believe and (D7) how

Riff (F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G7)x2 (C5)

Verse 2:
(C) Something in her smile she (Cmaj7) knows
(C7) That I don't need no other (F) lover (Am (0403))
(D) Something in her (D7) style that (G) shows me

Chorus:

Riff (F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G7)x2 (A)

Bridge:
(A) You're asking me (C#m7) will my love (F#m(2124)) grow (A(2104))
I don't (D) know, (G) I don't (A) know
(A)You stick a(C#m7)round now, it may (F#(2124)) show (A(2104))
I don't (D) know, (G) I don't (C5) know

Solo

Verse 3:
(C) Something in the way she (Cmaj7) knows
(C7) And all I have to do is think (F) of her (Am (0403))
(D) Something in the (D7) things she (G) shows me

Chorus:

Ending: (F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G)x2 x8
(F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G)x2 (C)

Your instrument has to be in tune or this chord "Am (0403)" sounds bad. I guess that goes for all the "fancy" chords?
The Riff I actually do this:
Riff: (F)x4 (Eb)x4 (G7)x4 (C5) Let this one ring. [C5] is (0033). And the four beats I do "1 2 3 and 4"

Last edited:
I'm Mr Lonely again this morning.

Thread Information
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
Ukulelerob

I liked it, too. It had been on my bucket list for years and years, so I made sure we visited it on our first trip to California. I love weird and unusual places like that. Coral Castle in Florida falls into that category, too....

Here's the way I do Something.

Code:
[CENTER]Something
by George Harrison[/CENTER]

Riff: (F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G7)x2 (C5)

Verse 1:
(C) Something in the way she (Cmaj7) moves
(C7) Attracts me like no other (F) lover (Am (0403))
(D) Something in the (D7) way she (G) woos me

Chorus:

Riff (F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G7)x2 (C5)

Verse 2:
(C) Something in her smile she (Cmaj7) knows
(C7) That I don't need no other (F) lover (Am (0403))
(D) Something in her (D7) style that (G) shows me

Chorus:

Riff (F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G7)x2 (A)

Bridge:
(A) You're asking me (C#m7) will my love (F#m(2124)) grow (A(2104))
I don't (D) know, (G) I don't (A) know
(A)You stick a(C#m7)round now, it may (F#(2124)) show (A(2104))
I don't (D) know, (G) I don't (C5) know

Solo

Verse 3:
(C) Something in the way she (Cmaj7) knows
(C7) And all I have to do is think (F) of her (Am (0403))
(D) Something in the (D7) things she (G) shows me

Chorus:

Ending: (F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G)x2 x8
(F)x4 (Eb)x2 (G)x2 (C)

Your instrument has to be in tune or this chord "Am (0403)" sounds bad. I guess that goes for all the "fancy" chords?
The Riff I actually do this:
Riff: (F)x4 (Eb)x4 (G7)x4 (C5) Let this one ring. [C5] is (0033). And the four beats I do "1 2 3 and 4"

Rob, this is beautiful! A nice arrangement, with some out of the ordinary chords that aren't very difficult, and just in time for our uke group's Beatles theme next month....

I checked my bank account this morning, and my direct deposit is in! That means I can go get my uke! My sister is visiting today, so it may have to wait until tomorrow. I think I can survive until then....:D

I checked my bank account this morning, and my direct deposit is in! That means I can go get my uke! My sister is visiting today, so it may have to wait until tomorrow. I think I can survive until then....:D

Take her along. It would probably be a nice change for someone to share in your joy of ukulele and you could talk during the drive. Couldn't hurt to ask if she'd mind. You already know how Elaine would react.

Had to look it up, very cool. I think I remember seeing it on a TV show once. I have a hard time getting Matt interested in going anywhere, the weird kid just likes to stay home.

Had to look it up, very cool. I think I remember seeing it on a TV show once. I have a hard time getting Matt interested in going anywhere, the weird kid just likes to stay home.

It's interesting to go once. For some reason my son really likes it which means if I get the pass I'll have to suffer through the tour a few more times over summer. He asks questions about the architecture, he counts steps, and he asks questions about outdated appliances and things like that. He's the tour guides best friend :)

Is Matt into any sports?

Take her with you. She'll get a kick outta seeing you so happy with your new baby and it'll be a fun outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom