::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pohos. Workworkworkwork, that is all.
Really hope to find some time to make a fun beach video with the Little White Uke.
Back to work.

Good lordy is it cold! I did NOT enjoy scraping ice and snow off of my car this morning!

Had a good day, went to work, got a lot done, got a coffee on my way home...came home...cleaned the house...walked to the music store and bought a music stand...and I'm just sitting down to drink my coffee and it's still a little warm! Not bad for 3 hours...must be all that nuclear heat McD's uses in their coffee. I'll have a third eye and fourth arm by the time I'm 40 but whatevs. Hot coffee.

Hope you have all had a fabulous day!

Life is good! It is so nice being out from under all of the stress of the last few months. I called the pension and 401k folks yesterday to get some idea of what I can do come November. My 30 years is officially done in October. That was my goal. I am ready to explore other options and maybe work a lot less. Here's hoping that the next few months pass without drama. Send all the pohomojo ya' got!

Why do I get involved in these threads? Many of the same folks who were lecturing Chuck Moore on how to run his business are now lecturing KoAloha on how to run theirs.

BTW, I also notice that the Schoenhut fanatic guy has fallen off the face of the earth.

On the Chuck Moore thread. I noticed most of people saying raise the prices already own one.

Life is good! It is so nice being out from under all of the stress of the last few months. I called the pension and 401k folks yesterday to get some idea of what I can do come November. My 30 years is officially done in October. That was my goal. I am ready to explore other options and maybe work a lot less. Here's hoping that the next few months pass without drama. Send all the pohomojo ya' got!

You got it Susie!

Susie, this is fabulous news. I hope all your plans work out. Then it's just time for SUSIE!

Congratulations!

There's a mom in the next room reading Chica Chica Boom Boom at the top of her lungs. For crying out loud, I'm trying to poho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom