::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had solar panels and a wind generator on our sailboat. They charged our "house bank" of batteries quite nicely.

MIL's house has solar hot water. Rich and I redid that system several years ago after it had a huge meltdown.

You're cheap? You get a more expensive phone, but won't spring for the 4g? :rolleyes:

A phone for me has very little to do with talking. 3G has proved adequate for my needs this far. I don't see a point in upgrading.

Using this old iPhone 3 is tedious. I will be glad when the new phone arrives. I really liked my moto x.

The other day in a parking lot we saw one of those European 3 wheel electric cars with a solar panel on the roof.

A phone for me has very little to do with talking. 3G has proved adequate for my needs this far. I don't see a point in upgrading.

Using this old iPhone 3 is tedious. I will be glad when the new phone arrives. I really liked my moto x.

Yeah, well ours was 4g automatically. It's made a big difference in speed of internet, messaging pics and stuff like that. When it's in an area that only has 3g towers, of course it's 3g. And. It's........Real.........Slow........in comparison.

A few weeks ago there was a lament on the thread about the difficulty of working on modern cars. Got me this week. Need to replace headlight bulbs. I don't have big hands, but I'd need the hands of a 6 year old to get into that space. Sheesh!

It seems as though I have posted this, but it's not on the list so...

Code:
[CENTER]Jambalaya
Hank Williams[/CENTER]

Any I, V7 progression

(G) Goodbye Joe me gotta go me oh (D7) my oh
Me gotta go pole the pirogue down the (G) bayou
My Yvonne the sweetest one me oh (D7) my oh
Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the (G) bayou

Jambalaya and a crawfish pie and filet (D7) gumbo
Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma cher (G) amio
Pick guitar fill fruit jar and be (D7) gay-o

Thibodaux Fontaineaux the place is (D7) buzzing
Kinfolk come to see Yvonne by the (G) dozen
Dress in style and go hog wild me oh (D7) my oh

Settle down far from town get me a (D7) pirogue
And I'll catch all the fish in the (G) bayou
Swap my mon to buy Yvonne what she (D7) need-oh

A few weeks ago there was a lament on the thread about the difficulty of working on modern cars. Got me this week. Need to replace headlight bulbs. I don't have big hands, but I'd need the hands of a 6 year old to get into that space. Sheesh!

Maybe? If the housing/assembly will come off without too much trouble you can change the bulb while its out and then reinstall?

It seems as though I have posted this, but it's not on the list so...

Code:
[CENTER]Jambalaya
Hank Williams[/CENTER]

Any I, V7 progression

(G) Goodbye Joe me gotta go me oh (D7) my oh
Me gotta go pole the pirogue down the (G) bayou
My Yvonne the sweetest one me oh (D7) my oh

Thibodaux Fontaineaux the place is (D7) buzzing
Kinfolk come to see Yvonne by the (G) dozen
Dress in style and go hog wild me oh (D7) my oh

Settle down far from town get me a (D7) pirogue
And I'll catch all the fish in the (G) bayou
Swap my mon to buy Yvonne what she (D7) need-oh

One of my favorites. Sorry I haven't been around. Have been a bit down and too busy with work and didn't have anything to say. (don't need hugs or hairpats - I'll be fine.) Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

One of my favorites. Sorry I haven't been around. Have been a bit down and too busy with work and didn't have anything to say. (don't need hugs or hairpats - I'll be fine.) Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Good morning Amy.

Maybe? If the housing/assembly will come off without too much trouble you can change the bulb while its out and then reinstall?

The official Volvo instructions include removing the bumper! Googled for hints and there's only info for one side that says to remove the air filter box. The other side is the Engine Control Unit Computers. Ude to be that "carburetor" was a French word meaning "leave it alone." Moving the ECU just screams "Do Not Feck With It!" Local shop says the flat-rate is .8 hours and their guy is usually a little faster. My shop rate is about the same so I'd better just pungle up and get it done. Cops in my town just love to give fix-it tickets. Who needs the hassle?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom