::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UU is acting weird. I keep getting "data base error" messages, and it's difficult to load new pages and post messages....

Still acting weird, even after shutting completely down and rebooting. It's a PITA to navigate this way. When I hit "Post Quick Reply" to post this, I'll get a data base error message, and it won't post.

Only after I hit "back", and go back to the previous page, and then return to the current page will my message post....

Nah I was ignoring Gary. :p
The guy was too old for me lol

Thanks for the response. It was a fun hope that it could have been something exciting.

I've been discharged! I was sent home Friday and I spent the day with my family yesterday. I feel a lot better, but I am not up to full strength yet.

Yay! Glad you are out, and hope you get back to 100% soon.

Still acting weird, even after shutting completely down and rebooting. It's a PITA to navigate this way. When I hit "Post Quick Reply" to post this, I'll get a data base error message, and it won't post.

Only after I hit "back", and go back to the previous page, and then return to the current page will my message post....

It's not you. It is the site. Super annoying. It is happening on my posts too. Oh well. It is what it is.

Because of the temperature, It's not too bad.

We had a time in 1995 when it stayed in the nineties with high humidity, and at night cool down to the low seventies. I believe the high temp didn't go below ninety for 30 days. I've spoken of this before. At that time in Chicago they were using refrigerated semi trailers to store the dead, because all the other places were full.

I looked it up and it was hotter than I thought it was. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Chicago_heat_wave

Crazy!

And tragic. I remember reading about that and seeing it in the news.

I wonder if migraines are a side effect of the antibiotics I am on. Since I started the medicine, I've had a daily migraine. I will look up later when my head is not exploding. Good night, pohos!

Family fishing tomorrow.

I'm tying a bunch of leaders tonight. My age is really showing in my eyesight.

I went to 40 post per page and could see the missing post. But I don't think that's a fix really.

The thing I hate about MLM is that every social gathering now has turned into a sales pitch.

Hello? If you don't want to just hang out, why would I want to come hang out for you to sell me s**?

I miss plain old get-togethers.

I have a couple "friends" I don't really associate with any more because they pitched me like a cold call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom