::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening folks. I mowed my lawn this afternoon and now I'm a wreck. Officially too tired to eat, or even play ukulele.

Training was good. I watched a wonderful video on shrinkage that was filmed in the 80's and did a lot of paperwork. Back again tomorrow to finish it up and get my schedule.

Today was a great and positive day and then boom. Hello depressive state for no damn reason. Nice to see ya again.

Blerg. We'll see how long this sticks. Hopefully not long. I have other s** to do. Plus hubby gets anxious when I am down.

I heard a great stupid joke today, but I don't think any of you are going to get it.

Why did the honu like go holoholo around Hollywood?

Get plenty LIMUsines there!

:biglaugh:

You're right, dumb joke but funny because you think it's so funny.

Now I'm craving poke with purple ogo!

Yes I saw your post earlier - I was dreaming of 71-82 temps! It is TOO HOT here. Like 90 inside the house. Uncomfortable. We have a window A/C in the bedroom and we can escape the heat while we sleep but it just barely controls the heat. There is another window A/C unit in the living room but we have an open floorplan and high ceilings so it really does not work at all to cool the living room. We just open all the doors and windows and have three 18" fans going full blast. Someday we will buy a place and be able to do what we want to it. Would love to get solar too, so the electric bill is not so outrageous. The other option is to move to the other side of the island which is not as hot, but that area is more expen$ive.

#LivingInHawaiiProblems

I LOVE that side of the Island. For some reason I feel really at home there.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtbiPY8NVm_MJsd81QLP7iRKQ2wg-Yr1u

That's a playlist down under Tim made of E's song 10 times. He NEEDS lots of plays in order to win this thing. He's got today and tomorrow, then it's over I understand. Just keep that list playing in the back ground. Pass the link around to anyone and everyone you know. Come on kids, let's get this done.

Hmm watched it a few times on other days, but when I tried tonight it didn't change numbers on the watched views. Maybe it only allows 1 per IP address or something.

I posted it out there. I think Newport is right. It doesn't register for my IP any longer. We need new blood.

The count didn't go up after I watched it several times either. I even tried clearing my browsing history to see it that would help. It didn't.

I got one that's about one hundred years old.

Code:
Ja-Da (Ja Da, Ja Da, Jing Jing Jing!)
Bob Carleton  U.S.N.R.F 1918

Verse 1:
[C] Heard all a[D7]bout your raggy [G7] melodies,
[C] Ev'ry thing from [D7] opera down to [G7] harmony,
[C] But I've a little song that I will [A7] sing to you
It's [D7] going to win you [G7] thru and thru.

There [C] ain't much to the [D7] words but the [G7] music is grand,
And [C] you'll be [D7] singing it to [G7] beat the band.
[C] Now you've heard of your [A7] “Will O' The Wisp,”
But [D7] give a little listen to [G7] this: It [G7+5] goes

Chorus:
[C] Ja Da, [A7] Ja Da, [D7] Ja Da Ja Da [G7] Jing, Jing, [C] Jing,
[C] Ja Da, [A7] Ja Da, [D7] Ja Da Ja Da Jing, Jing, [G7] Jing,
[C] That's a funny [D7] little bit of [G7] melody-
[C] It's so [D7] soothing and [G7] appealing to me,
It goes [C] Ja Da, [A7] Ja Da, [D7] Ja Da Ja Da [G7] Jing, Jing, [C] Jing,

(repeat chorus)

Verse 2:
[C] Ev'ry one was [D7] singing a [G7] Hawaiian strain,
[C] Ev'ry one [D7] seemed to have it [G7] on their brain,
When [C] Ya-ka Hicky Hoola Do was [A7] all the craze,
Why [D7] that's the one that had 'em [G7] dazed.

The [C] object [D7] now is for some[G7]thing new,
Some[C]thing [D7] that will [G7] appeal to you.
And [C] here's a little melody that [A7] you will find,
Will [D7] linger, linger there [G7] in your mind: It [G7+5] goes

[C] Ja Da, [A7] Ja Da, [D7] Ja Da Ja Da [G7] Jing, Jing, [C] Jing,
[C] Ja Da, [A7] Ja Da, [D7] Ja Da Ja Da Jing, Jing, [G7] Jing,
[C] That's a funny [D7] little bit of [G7] melody-
[C] It's so [D7] soothing and [G7] appealing to me,
It goes [C] Ja Da, [A7] Ja Da, [D7] Ja Da Ja Da [G7] Jing, Jing, [C] Jing

On the first two lines of the verses instead of C, D7 and G7 you can do C, Cdim and G7. Cdim = (2323) I hadn't noticed before but, the Cdim is just D7 (2223) with the D note sharpened = (2323).

The G7+5 is (0312). G7 with a sharp fifth note (augmented).
You could do G7sus4 (0213), or even just hang on the G7.

Good Morning, Everyone!

Watching weather on a different station today...the weatherman has a chihuahua tucked under his arm. The dog days of summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom