::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links Macmuse.. . I looked through them and also watched a bunch of videos.

The guy wrote back and said he believes it was solid, and that if I got it and it wasn't he would refund it.

I also forgot I put an offer in on a Luna zebra wood. I could get it for around 100 but I'd almost rather have the vintage Harmony.

It's not morning here anymore. Good day Kim.

It sounds like lots of peeps have cool stuff going on. Yay!

It's a lovely day here, but über dry. Rich is working on the secret place today. (I have not-so-fun projects, with copious music breaks, scheduled.)

Went to a new jam last night. Bluegrass-y. Started learning Foggy Mountain Breakdown.

I also forgot I put an offer in on a Luna zebra wood. I could get it for around 100 but I'd almost rather have the vintage Harmony.

My SIL just got the Luna Zebrawood Bari from Amazon. She really likes it. I haven't heard it yet, but I'm crazy about my Luna Dolphin Concert. Lams rule in the desert!

(The Bushman Jenny Bari we gave her several years ago has dried out and has several huge cracks. Ouch.)

My SIL just got the Luna Zebrawood Bari from Amazon. She really likes it. I haven't heard it yet, but I'm crazy about my Luna Dolphin Concert. Lams rule in the desert!

(The Bushman Jenny Bari we gave her several years ago has dried out and has several huge cracks. Ouch.)

Just remembered the pickup didn't work, that's why I was getting it so cheap.
I saw you had the dolphin in your last video! I was excited about it because I have the flower model which is basically the same just purple. I wasn't in love with it at first but I just put some Oasis strings on it and it's amazing!

I've been using Southcoasts on mine. She's got excellent intonation, great action, decent volume and tone, and she's built like a tank.

My good wood uke is suffering here. Makes me sad. I can't even take her out of our "steamy" at 30% RH, 70-ish degree house, without having to tune her between songs.

I think the price is too high for a 60s harmony. I have one and it sounds great but we only paid $75 for it, although that was with an old crappy case. The 60s models are laminate, but earlier ones are solid.

I've seen some fantastic early solid Harmony baritones, very underrated in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom