::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's the "after" picture....

attachment.php

View attachment 65904
Much better. I would leave it.

She is indeed! I went to her and asked if she had any space where I could set up my desk - I don't really do anything directly for the hospital or anything, but I wanted to get away from my old work space. She had 2 empty desks and welcomed me with open arms. I love my work area at the hospital. I'm surrounded by great people, it's a fun space, and Lisa does things like bedazzling our nameplates. I can't even express how thankful I am to have been welcomed in here - I have no reporting to Lisa whatsoever, she has no authority over me. She could easily have said I was on my own to find space and instead I got this great place to work. I've been working harder than I have in years, but it's so much more pleasant than it was at the old dungeon...

Sounds like things really worked out, Jon, and I'm really happy about that (except for the part where you're woking so much harder you can't be here as much)....:D

Much better. I would leave it.

I'd love to, but I won't. After putting it out the first time, I learned that seeing all those ukes in one place at one time makes her go nuts. It's a visual reminder to her of "all the money" I have "tied up" in ukuleles.

"And besides, how many of those things can you actually play at one time?"

I don't really think she minds the look of the rack I built, but why wave a red flag in front of an angry bull? Sometimes "out of sight, out of mind" can be a good thing....:D

I'm trying to think of if I have any hobbies, purchases etc that just chap my husband's ass and vice versa. I can't think of any. He just gets ornery when he feels ignored.

I didn't much care for snowmobiling but it is his money, so whatever.

Yes, I noticed that! HOW will you ever remedy that GLARING omission? :D

I've had a thought or two about that, and I may have stumbled upon a solution to the problem. :D

BTW....that would still leave my single uke stand empty. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking a future long neck soprano might solve that problem....

I'm trying to think of if I have any hobbies, purchases etc that just chap my husband's ass and vice versa. I can't think of any. He just gets ornery when he feels ignored.

My wife spends very little money on herself, for anything. She's much more likely to give the money away than to buy herself something. It's just the way she's made, I guess, and one of a million reasons why I love her....

I'd love to, but I won't. After putting it out the first time, I learned that seeing all those ukes in one place at one time makes her go nuts. It's a visual reminder to her of "all the money" I have "tied up" in ukuleles.

"And besides, how many of those things can you actually play at one time?"

I don't really think she minds the look of the rack I built, but why wave a red flag in front of an angry bull? Sometimes "out of sight, out of mind" can be a good thing....:D

Mine are laid throughout the house. No matter where she goes there's a ukulele within 10 feet. She doesn't mind it but doesn't want me to get more. But an 8 string would be spool sweet!!

My wife gets a little crazy about stuff. Lately the homebrew has been big. But she will love the results I guarantee.

I can't watch my face in my videos...I look so dumb HAHA.

This one sounds pretty good...only a couple of minor flubs...but I'm going with it!

Posting in a few!

Hope everyone has had a good day!

Mine are laid throughout the house. No matter where she goes there's a ukulele within 10 feet. She doesn't mind it but doesn't want me to get more. But an 8 string would be spool sweet!!

But, you win all of yours! No money out of the family budget....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom