::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The banjolele I bought a few weeks ago is really mint, but has one tuner slipping. I still need to take it to the luthier and have it fixed. Fortunately it will be $20 at most to fix it.

Hope you get a set. I definitely want a set on my next custom.

Oh, I'll certain get a set for my Eastman. That's been part of the plan all along. I'll just have to wait a while, until I've saved up the money. I've wanted a set of those tuners ever since I first heard about them....

Morning kiddies.

Rafe report.

Egg hunt and roasting a pork butt.

Morning, Sally.

Rafe report.

Nothing, really. Just playing my new uke, and holding down the fort while my wife is away. I'm caring for the animals, watering house plants, and trying not to make a mess of the house. :D Then juggling club on Sunday, as usual....

Oh, I'll certain get a set for my Eastman. That's been part of the plan all along. I'll just have to wait a while, until I've saved up the money. I've wanted a set of those tuners ever since I first heard about them....
Me too. I almost put them on my CR when it was being built, but didn't want to change the look. It will look great on my next custom.

I like pig butts and I cannot lie...

Yes! Smoked pork is soooo good.

Did you know that a pork butt is actually the front leg of a pig? I knew a ham was the butt so I looked it up. For some weird reason the front leg roast got called a butt way back and it stuck.

Yes! Smoked pork is soooo good.

Did you know that a pork butt is actually the front leg of a pig? I knew a ham was the butt so I looked it up. For some weird reason the front leg roast got called a butt way back and it stuck.

I did NOT know that. I've already learned one new thing today. Pretty early too.

Just got the spring copy of Ukulele magazine and they have Heidi Swedberg on the cover and a huge article with lots of pics of her. Seems a peculiar choice when there are so many other more renowned players out there who have been at it longer than a few years.

The banjolele I bought a few weeks ago is really mint, but has one tuner slipping. I still need to take it to the luthier and have it fixed. Fortunately it will be $20 at most to fix it.
I have a tuner slipping on my banjo. If I take it to get it fixed I won't have a banjo for the convention. But I am pretty sure having to fix the banjo half way through every song would get old too.

Just got the spring copy of Ukulele magazine and they have Heidi Swedberg on the cover and a huge article with lots of pics of her. Seems a peculiar choice when there are so many other more renowned players out there who have been at it longer than a few years.

Yeah, got that one early at NAMM or maybe it was some other uke rag she was on that I got. Took me a while to figure out who she was. She was Susan on Sienfeld, the GF of George that got killed off.

I have a tuner slipping on my banjo. If I take it to get it fixed I won't have a banjo for the convention. But I am pretty sure having to fix the banjo half way through every song would get old too.

Maybe you will get lucky and they can fix it while you wait. I think it will probably just take my luthier 10 minutes while I wait. I refuse to play mine until it is fixed. I may take it down there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom