::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm brownies...cosmic or otherwise...I'd be just as happy with either.

But alas...I only have THE BEST ICE CREAM EVER! (Stewarts Coffee Cream).

ANNNND, we just wrapped up board game night with my friends. Played a cool zombie apocalypse board game where you all work together...but we all got ate by zombies anyhow. It was fun though!!

Several years ago Nanilei and I went to Kauai for 11 days. It rained for 11 straight days, like REALLY raining, like too loud to even watch TV. We had a ball. We put over 700 miles on the rental car, we explored the entire island. We also went to several museums and found some great restaurants. It turned out to be a great trip. The last day we went to the beach. In the rain. Just so we could say we did.

You may be right about that. But remember, I was eating "brownies" before you could spell "brownies"....:D

Ha ha ha.....let me think about that. First time I partook? I was 12....7th grade. Yep. 1973.

Several years ago Nanilei and I went to Kauai for 11 days. It rained for 11 straight days, like REALLY raining, like too loud to even watch TV. We had a ball. We put over 700 miles on the rental car, we explored the entire island. We also went to several museums and found some great restaurants. It turned out to be a great trip. The last day we went to the beach. In the rain. Just so we could say we did.

There ya go! You made the best of it. You two have the best attitude ever.

We have done a fair amount of jogging in the rain. :) I wish he was feeling better. We went and got some medicine today so maybe tomorrow he will be better. I want to go to the museum.

Last edited:
I hurt myself running a month ago. I haven't run for a month. Was still doing yard work with a shovel. Walking around San Diego Safari Park. Walking dog,etc. It kept hurting even though the swelling went down. Finally decided to get it looked at today. Got an X-ray. I had been doing everything on a fractured fibula. Luckily,I have an air cast with Velcro straps already so I could avoid the regular cast. Way annoyed I need to wait another 3-4 weeks to do much on it, but grateful it was healing well and was aligned properly. Had them look at my knee from a fishing trip accident a few years ago since I was already getting an X-ray. They gave me am orthopedic referral on the knee. Hope I get squared away quick. I like being really active.

The mom in me is happy about that.

Why did you feel pressure at taking the job when you lived with mom? Will it be less expensive at your new place with a car?

I was worried I would not be able to save up quickly for a car. Plus speedway is in walking distance from my house.
Now that I have a car I will apply for other jobs as well.

I was worried I would not be able to save up quickly for a car. Plus speedway is in walking distance from my house.
Now that I have a car I will apply for other jobs as well.

Well, now we need a picture of your new set of wheels.

I hurt myself running a month ago. I haven't run for a month. Was still doing yard work with a shovel. Walking around San Diego Safari Park. Walking dog,etc. It kept hurting even though the swelling went down. Finally decided to get it looked at today. Got an X-ray. I had been doing everything on a fractured fibula. Luckily,I have an air cast with Velcro straps already so I could avoid the regular cast. Way annoyed I need to wait another 3-4 weeks to do much on it, but grateful it was healing well and was aligned properly. Had them look at my knee from a fishing trip accident a few years ago since I was already getting an X-ray. They gave me am orthopedic referral on the knee. Hope I get squared away quick. I like being really active.

Ouch! Orthopedic problems are a real pain (pun intended), and it's worse when it's your lower extremities, limiting your ability to get around. I hope you mend well, and quickly. In the meantime, take it easy....

I was looking at the East Start thread....the group that ordered a bunch of arch-top electric ukes from China. It seems they've gotten confirmation of shipment for the entire order, with shipments going out to each individual buyer.

It shouldn't be too much longer before we start seeing reviews....

I was talking about Gotoh UPT tuners yesterday, and a couple of folks recommended HMS as a source for them.

I can see why. I checked Elderly Music, and their price is 50% higher than HMS; $90 as opposed to $60. I had no idea prices would vary so much for the same item from different places....

I was talking about Gotoh UPT tuners yesterday, and a couple of folks recommended HMS as a source for them.

I can see why. I checked Elderly Music, and their price is 50% higher than HMS; $90 as opposed to $60. I had no idea prices would vary so much for the same item from different places....

Hope you get a set. I definitely want a set on my next custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom