::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friction tuners are an acquired taste. I'm used to them, but I'm still not a big fan. UPTs are awesome.

It's a shame about the nylon bag; my production model Eastman came with one of the nicest (wooden) hardshell cases I've seen. But not as nice as the pale blue fiberglass case I had Elderly send Dave Talsma to ship my 3K in... :)

Have you bought UPT tuners, Rich? If so, from whom? I want to start researching my UPT purchase....

Rumor has it, at least around here, that tonight is vanilla-ice-cream-with-Hersey's-chocolate-syrup-and-a-cherry-on-top night. The more I think about it, the closer to truth that rumor becomes....

Have you bought UPT tuners, Rich? If so, from whom? I want to start researching my UPT purchase....

I bought one set from a seller here, which convinced me they were great. I decided to get them on my Talsma, and neither one of us could find a better deal than HMS. Sixty bucks well spent for sure.

I bought one set from a seller here, which convinced me they were great. I decided to get them on my Talsma, and neither one of us could find a better deal than HMS. Sixty bucks well spent for sure.

Thanks, Rich. That's two votes for HMS....

Rumor has it, at least around here, that tonight is vanilla-ice-cream-with-Hersey's-chocolate-syrup-and-a-cherry-on-top night. The more I think about it, the closer to truth that rumor becomes....

Put all that on top of a brownie and you've got a date.

Rain doesn't impact your scuba diving, does it? Are your cooking classes finished?
Todd got sick so diving is done for the week. Chicken class was fun, steak was canceled. Tomorrow is our last full day. If its nice I can just be a beach bum. But today there was only sunshine for two hours.

Todd got sick so diving is done for the week. Chicken class was fun, steak was canceled. Tomorrow is our last full day. If its nice I can just be a beach bum. But today there was only sunshine for two hours.

Bad weather on vacation always sucks. Let's hope you get some beach bum time in tomorrow. Hope Todd feels better....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom