::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything learned or experienced is not stupid.

Hmm. Good point! Guess I have to start somewhere!

I have had such a great weekend so far...the only thing that will make it better is if my baritone shows up today like it's supposed to!

it must be warm there, I still have not cut grass since october

Second time this year. There was light snow a week ago. But once it's green it starts reaching for the sky. Probably mow weekly into July. Then I might get away with every 10 days or so.

The sun is shining, and it's not too cold out, so I think I'll go find something to do outside. Elaine has been wanting me to modify the bluebird houses....

I bought chicken to fix for dinner yesterday, and then got too lazy to cook it. It'll make enough to feed me several dinners. I need to cook that for dinner tonight, and I'll have enough left over for Sunday and Monday. Elaine gets home Tuesday, and life will return to normal....

Elaine is having a hard time with the way her sister and BIL do dinner. He got a backyard meat smoker, and apparently they love it. Every night since she's been there, they've had some kind of smoked meat...beef, pork, or chicken...and smoked bell peppers. Red, green, yellow and orange bell peppers.

No starch. No carbs. No other veggies.

I'd be offering to take them OUT for dinner....

Elaine is having a hard time with the way her sister and BIL do dinner. He got a backyard meat smoker, and apparently they love it. Every night since she's been there, they've had some kind of smoked meat...beef, pork, or chicken...and smoked bell peppers. Red, green, yellow and orange bell peppers.

No starch. No carbs. No other veggies.

I'd be offering to take them OUT for dinner....

I like smoked meats, BTW, and I love bell peppers. But, every night? No potatoes, no rice, no pasta?

!

I've lost count, but I think I've made a full streak.

Streakin' on Saturday night!!

attachment.php

streaker.jpg

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Don, you'd be appalled at what often passes for dinner at my house. But when we cook good, we cook real good. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom