::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I forgot something else! While we were waiting to go on stage, Uncle Rod, Greenie44 and I were kind of just standing there chatting with each other, and this Japanese television crew comes over to us and and is giving us thumbs up and smiling and pointing at the camera so we are like OK, waving, giving thumbs up, basically hamming it up and then the cameraman makes a strumming motion and I am like, "Oh, play something?" and more nods and smiles so I bust into Opihi Man and they film the whole thing! I wonder if I am going to be on Japanese television?

The world needs more Opihi Man.

Oh, I forgot something else! While we were waiting to go on stage, Uncle Rod, Greenie44 and I were kind of just standing there chatting with each other, and this Japanese television crew comes over to us and and is giving us thumbs up and smiling and pointing at the camera so we are like OK, waving, giving thumbs up, basically hamming it up and then the cameraman makes a strumming motion and I am like, "Oh, play something?" and more nods and smiles so I bust into Opihi Man and they film the whole thing! I wonder if I am going to be on Japanese television?
how exciting Damon! What a blast. I really hope to make it there some July.

I keep looking for new posts to Mike-the-Chin's blog, but not finding any. Looks to me as if it has never been updated, and that the last activity was in May. Am I doing something wrong, or is the blog just inactive?

My in-laws watch nothing but Japanese TV. I'll ask them if they saw anything about the Uke festival.

I tried to catch the live stream but it wouldn't work for me. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom