::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What impressed me at our audition was how the staff treated everybody. We were all treated equally. Even if the performer was good, bad, excellent, weird or other -- there were no remarks that differentiated us. The audience was equally as polite.

I'm glad you were treated well. I've been very conscious of doing that, as well. I tried hard to be friendly and supportive of every act equally, and the sound crew did, too. My hope is that, win or lose, every act can say that they had a good time. That's what this is all about, anyway....

Congrats Rob! What's the secret?

I will be 68 when we hit 43 years. That is a long time.

I'll be 88 by the time Elaine and I are married as long as Rob and Shirley have been. Just coincidentally, we were each married the first time, to other people, within a month of each other in the same year. That was long before we had met.

If we had married each other back then, instead of the exes, we'd have been married 41 years by now....

I am the Cabbage King of Brown County. Blue Ribbon! I wonder when I get my crown and key to the city?

Congratulations! Long may you reign! ;)

I entered two hats that I knitted this year. I must admit to being a bit disappointed that they took 2nd and 3rd in their category. Two scarves EACH took a first place in that same category.

Now, how can there be two first places in one category? I felt that either hat I entered was better work than either scarf that was entered, but the judges saw it differently. Oh, well....

Just spent two hours at Chuck E. Cheese.

I think I may have had more fun than James and I definitely used up more of our tokens. I found this dumb game that is really addicting and pays off well in tickets. We spent $24.00 (which included their pizza and two drinks) and played for two hours. Money well spent. Plus we came away with about 800 tickets to redeem.

Now James and I are in my classroom getting it ready for the school year to start in a couple weeks.

Wish we could hang out more.

My audition did not go as expected. I started us out way, way too fast. Which made me make a lot of mistakes. But I am proud that I didn't forget anything nor did I fall apart.
Video on FB. I don't know how to move it. Nor is it really worth watching.

Congrats to the Cabbage King!!!!!

Congratulations Rob and Shirley!

Since everyone else is posting, we will be 82.
BUT, if we go by when we got together, instead of when we were actually married, that age drops to 69!

Aloha Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrybody!
Today is an employee's last day. There are now only about five people in the IT department that were here when I was hired.

We are having a farewell potluck and Nanilei made Peanut Butter and Jelly cupcakes. Yum.
I would post a picture but I left my phone at home today.

My audition did not go as expected. I started us out way, way too fast. Which made me make a lot of mistakes. But I am proud that I didn't forget anything nor did I fall apart.
Video on FB. I don't know how to move it. Nor is it really worth watching.

Congrats to the Cabbage King!!!!!

I watched. Loved the playing. But I couldn't hear you singing?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Freeda )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Freeda )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I appreciate it. It's just hoarder stuff. Nothing new.

I cleaned two hefty bags of straight up garbage off the bathroom floor today. It isn't clean yet but at least you can walk. The toilet is so bogue we are actually installing a new one. And for some reason the sink has been pulled? It just makes me very sad and very tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom