::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even compete with you guys:

One guitar, six ukuleles and a harmonica....

Two guitars, six ukulele and a piano in storage.

(I've never even touched the piano; I took a semester of beginning piano in JC and an aunt gave me the upright piano.)

Morning folks, it's NUD!

Well... once the bloody thing arrives but I've only just got into the office so I'll give it a chance.

Once it arrives I'll have 2 ukes, 2 guitars, a harmonica, a little keyboard, and I recently rescued 2 classical guitars, half a sax, a baritone horn and a drum from a school dumpster. Only the drum is currently playable of those though. Need the neck for the sax, a mouth peice and valve caps for the horn, and strings for the guitars and I'm gonna turn one of the guitars into a clock.

I posted this on on the Kalamazoo thread. I don't see it on the list.

Code:
[CENTER]On a Slow Boat to China
by Frank Loesser[/CENTER]

Verse 1:

[F] I'd love to [D7] get you 
On a [Bb] slow boat to [Bdim] China, 
[F] All to my[A7]self a[Bb]lone. [D7]

[Bb] Get you to [Bdim] keep you in my [F] arms ever[D7]more, 
[G7] Leave all your lovers 
[Gm7] Weeping on the faraway [C7] shore.

Verse 2:

[F] Out on the [D7] briny 
With the [Bb] moon big and [Bdim] shiny, 
[F] Melting your [A7] heart of [Bb] stone. [D7]

[Bb] I'd love to [Bbm] get you 
On a [F] slow boat to [D7] China, 
[G7] All to my[C7]self a[F]lone.

Repeat from the beginning?

50 or 55 I guess the harmonicas add up as fewer.

I usually only count things with strings and frets (well strings, I guess, since one of those is a fretless bass). I forgot that I sold my uBass last week, so I'm down to 49. Hardly any!

Band practice tonight. I looooove band practice. I can't believe I went so long without playing in a band.

Hey guys!

Good Day Sunshines!

Not ignoring you... just busy!

My mom's 60th birthday was last night, and she was surprised! It was great!
She thought she was just having dinner at Shoney's with the grandkids. So when she rounded the corner and saw everyone, like each one of her siblings and her mom, it meant a lot to her.

Then I mentioned wanting to do a 10.5 mile hike to my aunt... who is like 56 or 57, and she is like YES! Lets do it! Tomorrow!

So I am doing a little work and she should be here soon and we are going to hike/run 10.5 miles. It shall be epic!

Two guitars, six ukulele and a piano in storage.

(I've never even touched the piano; I took a semester of beginning piano in JC and an aunt gave me the upright piano.)

I forgot the piano! How did I do that? It's right here in the living room....

Morning folks, it's NUD!

Well... once the bloody thing arrives but I've only just got into the office so I'll give it a chance.

Once it arrives I'll have 2 ukes, 2 guitars, a harmonica, a little keyboard, and I recently rescued 2 classical guitars, half a sax, a baritone horn and a drum from a school dumpster. Only the drum is currently playable of those though. Need the neck for the sax, a mouth peice and valve caps for the horn, and strings for the guitars and I'm gonna turn one of the guitars into a clock.

It's about time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom