::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies! It was a little rough but it was because the lyrics kept making me cry. I hope to work on that song more. I think it is so beautiful and raw.

There are songs that I've had to play through dozens (if not hundreds) of times to be able to make it through them without weeping. I'm so sappy sometimes. :p

I also have intentions of this winter making a milk stout or oatmeal stout as well not sure which one first. I wish I had kegging setup so I could make up a keg and add nitro to it....

It will store in a keg at room temperature right?

Make a jockey box out of an ice chest.

where did you go Jerry??

Out and about all day. Most of it was spent teaching my grandmother to use her new iMac.

Turns out what I planned was a little ahead of her skill level. We practiced turning it on and off, how to open and close email, a browser window, and controlling the mouse.

This is going to take some time.

I went to a uke group meeting yesterday, about 40 minutes away. It was different from what I have become used to. They were in a practice mode for a festival that they are going to play at a week from Friday. http://pierogifest.net/ And I'm not used to being one of the younger participants.

I did find out about another group, a division of the first one, that meets in Chesterton, about 8 miles from me. So maybe that one will be a good one to check out. I was told the leader there brought some newer music to that group (The Beatles). I believe they are also oriented to practicing for performances. We will see.

They don't do much on the internet. That's why they were hard for me to run across.

I got used to groups being more laid back. Kinda like friends sitting around someones living room strumming together.
These groups are much closer to me than I'm used to, so that's a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom